20

Mikey didn't waste a second before flinging his body through the window, his foot missing Leo's face by only a hair as the leader leapt back.

There was no time to get his bearings straight though, Mikey landed on his nimble feet and shot after Leo.

With no other option, Leo dropped Henry and darted towards Mikey, taking the obstacle of Henry's body in stride.

Mikey yanked his nunchucks from his belt, swinging them around, gaining moment.

Leo's firm grip landed on the hilt of his katana, confidence in every movement.

The little brother hopped lightly and spun his body, flinging his weapon out to get the most amount of force into his nunchuck as he could. However, just as he was about to bring this attack down on Leo's head, Leo rooted his feet in place, leaning his weight back as he sliced his katana's blade up in one solid stroke.

The sharp metal met against the nunchuck with powerful precision and grace. It sliced into the hard cylinder of wood halfway until the wood began to splinter apart and break against the sword from the force Mikey put into it.

The remanence of the nunchuck flew past Leo's face harmlessly.

"Y/n, get out of here!" Leo barked back at you, who was still hanging onto him, stunned.

Automatically, your body unclasped from Leo and fell to the ground with a thud, scrambling back towards Henry.

Mikey's eyes fixed onto you and emotionlessly faking Leo out before leaping against the opposite wall he jerked his body towards. He pushed towards you with such force, he cracked the drywall under his feet.

You let out a yelp as Mikey's remaining nunchuck swung down in front of you, barely missing your nose. Leo had grabbed Mikey's foot and flung him back around, once again putting himself between you and Michelangelo.

The orange clad turtle crashed against the window pane, mixing chips and chunks of the wall with the glass that already littered the floor. This didn't keep him down for long though as he jumped back to his feet.

You couldn't keep watching though. The longer you were here, the harder it would be for Leo to actually fight. You turned you frantic eyes on Henry who was trying to get up to his feet.

Quickly you got up and hauled him to his feet. He stared at you with only terror in his eyes. You did your best to resist matching his expression as you grasped desperately for a more level headed mind. "Let's go!" You cried, roughly yanking the towel out of his mouth to hang loosely around his neck.

He followed you without another thought as you both ran down the hall. The adrenaline pumping throughout the both of you was palpable while your legs tore down the hallway. There were no stairs to go down at the end, quickly complicating your escape plan.

You staggered, only for Henry to take the lead. "This way!" He commanded, racing around you then shoved through a door into a room to the right.

You followed absentmindedly, chasing after Henry, whose hands were still bound together.

The room looked like some type of lounge. It was huge and brought attention to its enormous marble fireplace on the left.

Henry ran through the room, fumbling with the pair of French doors leading to another room. "Fuck!" He cursed, trying to manoeuvre his bound, slippery hands around the knob. He turned towards you in a flurry, "Can you get this off of me?!" He demanded, sweat bearing on his wrinkled forehead.

The zip ties that held his hands together were turning his hands to a lifeless shade. Your eyes zipped around the room until they once more landed on the fire place and the tools that sat next to it.