Why did she safe me

Anirudh's P. O. V

I was staying there and persuading myself that she had gone and will never return. Is there even another opportunity?? On the off chance that and just On the off chance that I could invert the time, I would have spared my Wife. Be that as it may, there was no point crying over spilt milk. I was genuinely humble for my ineptitude. I should have never disregarded Nithya in the room that day. Dhanush and Siva walked forward towards me and sat down before me..

"Ani, It's hard.. I know.. In any case, at that point, She should be dismal on the off chance that you dont do the last things for her.. Stand up, Brother I realize you're as yet solid.. Join the supplications.. " Dhanush quieted me..

Siva delicately tapped my head.. I gazed toward him, with my eyes loaded up with tears. I simply sent them two a powerless grin. "I need water " I said and held up.. "I'll get it for you. " Siva offered his assistance. "I'll get it myself. “ I said and made my way to the kitchen. My father stopped me and said " Ani, atleast come and have something to eat.. " .. I didn't have my appetite. I pitifully shook my head from left to right and proceeded with my way to the kitchen. Nithya's voice was all the while murmuring in my eardrums.. I could in any case feel her quality here yet she was undetectable. I got the glass and filled it with water.. As I was swallowing the water, something caught my consideration. I removed the glass from my mouth and put it into the sink... I strolled towards the sharp thing that got me.. I settled my look on it.. A blade.. It touched off something inside me..

"It was once said that God saw that Adam was forlorn, amid his rest. God took Adam's rib and made Eve... Each Man has been hunting down his missing rib and just when the Man {inds an incredible Lady, he'll never again feel the waiting hurt in his heart... That concise story went through my head. It was once told by my teacher amid my school days. I felt a similar waiting throb in my heart. The woman that had my missing rib had in the long run gone.. She was a piece of me.. She was my significant other.. Be that as it may, for what reason must regardless I be here when the half of me is gone far from me?? Would I be able to try and endure?? I gazed at the blade. Something was encouraging me where it counts in my heart. I hauled out the blade from it's compartment and gazed at it once more.

"I'm sorry Ma.. I'm sorry appa.. Sorry Ashy.. I'm sorry everyone. Nithya, I'm coming for you.. I took the knife very close to my throat and ........

"Enna pandringe???”

Panicked a voice.. A feminine voice that I had heard before.It was very familiar to me. A voice which I wanted to hear for the rest of my 1ife.I paused a minute.It was Nithya's voice.My Nithya's voice.But it is impossible.She's no more.I saw her burning infront of me few days ago. How could it be?Thousands of questions ran into my mind in a millisecondHalf of my brain told me not to continue my stupid act and turn to find out who it is. I turned to look who it was.I ended up with full disappointmentlt wasn't her. It's not my wife.But something was triggering my mind. How could she sound so accurate like Nithya. I froze infront of her with a doubtful expression.

"Put that knife down. Adhe kille podunge."she ordered me.

I didn't want to listen to her. After all the disappointment,1 decided to end my life like this. I gave a sad smirk to her and kept the knife even more closer to my throat.

"Ashy!!!Appa,Amma!!!Inge vange."she shouted.

I could sense that my parents, Ashy and my friends came rushing to the kitchen

I didn't bother. I was about to slit my throat but she ran to me and pushed the knife away. I didn't expect that from her. I raised my hand to slap her and stopped when I saw her hand b1eeding.The knife had accidentally cut her wrist. There were blood all over the place and she fainted and fell into my arms. That m0ment..That one moment reminded me of how Nithya was suffering during her last minutes.The blood of this girl reminded me the scene of Nithya in the hotel room being drowned by a pool of her own bloodl felt the same chillness on my skin now..The same ones that I had when Nithya died in my arms. I didn't want to lose another life again.Without my knowledge,a drop of tear escaped from my eyes. I carried her in a bridal style and immediately rushed to the hospital..I was not thinking of anything except her.All I wanted at that moment was to see her back alive. But why was I caring so much for this girl who I don't even know her name??? Why did she risk her life to safe me??? Why did she safe me??