Ceremony

It is the Ceremony Day..Its a garden concenpt Engagement ceremony.. The garden is decorated with lots of artificial and real flowers

Anirudh and Anika was getting dressed too.. Both of them were wearing matching clothes and they were dressed by Pallavi, Anirudh's stylist.

Anirudh wore a indo western themed kurta with flower printed design on it..

Anika wore a lehenga with the same floral design on it.

They both looked adorable...Not only them, all their family members looked adorable too.. The whole family wore the same kind of design.

Everyone was there.. Literally, 3/4 of the kollywood industry was invited for the ceremony. This made Anika more nervous. Many question started hovering her mind..

"Is this all? Will I never meet Adhvay again in my life? Am I really getting engaged to Anirudh? No.. I'm not. I'm definitely going to find Adhvay. After all, this is just a drama.. This engagement will surely be broken in another few weeks. Then I'll go find Adhvay.. But... But what will happen to Anirudh? What will happen to his reputation? How is he gonna face the industry and the world after the break off? Am I doing the right thing? Or is this wrong?.. "

Anika was so into her thoughts till she cant hear Pallavi calling her..

PALLAVI:Anika.... Anika..

ANIKA:Huh.. Huh.. Ahh... Yes.. Pallavi..

PALLAVI:What are you thinking? You seem to be in a deep discussion with your brain.

ANIKA:Hmm.. No. Nothing like that.. It's just that..

PALLAVI:It's just that?

ANIKA:lt's just that Im nervous about this engagement.

PALLAVI:You're nervous about this engagement or You're nervous about this life??

ANIKA:😐

PALLAVI:Come on Anika.. Im a girl too.. I can understand what's going on with you..

ANIKA:You do??

PALLAVI:Ofcourse I do.. See, Im not gonna brag about Ani, but you'll never find a perfect match for you better than him. I can guarantee you that..

ANIKA:🙂

PALLAVI:Now all that you have to do is to keep smiling and forget about all your confusions. Its your day..

ANIKA:Thanks Pallavi..

PALLAVI:So.. How? Do you like your look?

Anika turned and saw her reflection on the mirror.

ANIKA:Oh god! Is this me??

PALLAVI:Yup.. Its deiinitely you..

ANIKA:Pallavi, I love my look...You made me look like a Princess.

PALLAVI:You are the Princess of Prince Ani for this evening.. Soon, you'll be the Queen of your King..

Anika just smiled. Then, it was time for her to be at the stage. Ani was already waiting on the stage for his "Fiance"..

Anirudh P. O. V

I'm already standing on the stage. Its time. For me to start my act of my life.. The priest came and asked me to do some rituals. I didn't hesitate to do any of it as what normal guys do.. Its because this is the 2nd time I'm doing this.. I still remember how was I doing it the first time. I hated that priest because he was instructing me to do many odd things. But then I stopped complaining once I saw Nithya walking towards me wearing her all time favourite pink coloured saree..She looked adorable. Thinking about my old memories makes me feel so special..I didn't at all felt nervous for my real engagement but I feel super nervous for this real engagement. Then the priest asked few girls to bring the bride to the stage.