Thinking of you

Anika's P. O. V

Urghhhhhh.. This citrus scent in this room is just so awful. I miss our room so badly. If it isn't for Ani, I wouldn't be staying in this smelly 7 star hotel room of New Delhi. It's been a week since we landed New Delhi and everything here seems so different to me.. My Goodnessll Pregnancy symptoms... Oh god.. Why am I getting that vibes again. I'm sure everything between me and Ani is fine, but I feel something else is arising! After what Sumi Ma told me in the morning, I couldn't stop but go through all the pain I went through in the past 4 years. It‘s not like I remember what happened to me, but by hearing it from His mom I could imagine what had happened and to be more precise I got a few flashes while listening to her which gave a clearer vision to my subconscious memory.

Already I yearn for my mom, in this pregnancy, now all these thoughts. Yet, all of a sudden, I end up grinning joyously. The delicate wheezes from my better half diverting me. At long last, all the tiredness is warming him up now. He objects such a great amount about rest. I think about whether he'll complain this much about rest once our child comes to world. I'll cry for sleep. That is without a doubt. Be that as it may, what about him. Goodness god! It‘s entertaining envisioning him crying and howling for rest. I was still seated on the bed supporting my back on the headboard, while he had twisted his body like an embryo and his hands folded over me and baby. With that grin, I keep touching his soft hair.

I try closing my eyes and get some sleep but I just can't. Occasions from morning start playing. Sumi Ma and Andy Pa came to Visit me this morning all the way from London. It was a pleasant suprise for me as I didn't see them for years. Anirudh told me that they were here for a conference and wanted to Visit me as our hotel is not to far from theirs. He also said that it was a sudden trip that they had planned and he only got to know it this morning. I wasn't suprised of them traveling India all of a sudden or even without planning their trip in a proper manner.. It's because they are "The Sehgal"s . They own their own status at both India and UK as they are the owners of the renowned Sehgal Groups Of Company. What I was suprised is that they did not come on a business trip as what Anirudh said.. As I was talking with Sumi Ma, she told me how Anirudh contacted them two days ago and requested them to visit me. "He told that you were missing your mom so badly at the moment and he can't see his Queen feeling sad for anything. He requested us to come here as soon as we could to be apart of your Bangle Ceremony as your parents. We denied his request because it's not a favor we're doing for you, it's our responsibility. Those words from her still brings me tears even when I'm thinking about it. "You're really lucky Anika. You've got a gem. A gem that can never be replaced at any cost. I doubt that I would have been more happier even if you were married to Adhuu. The second she said his name, her smile faded.. I didn't know the reason at that moment but slowly got to know it.. My past life.. From the scratch till the time I decided to travel to India in the hope that I would find him. She narrated everything without leaving a single piece of my story. And all I could do was to just sit and listen numbly while my eyes had created the movement of tears.

"What if Ani gets to know all of this? What if he knows that I was carrying Adhvay's child? What if he knows that I was not a vir--?"

"He knows everything. Everything about you.. That's why he called us here.. He wants you to learn about your past because he thinks that you have all the rights to know it.. But he could not tell you because he was afraid thinking of how you would react and he didn't want you to face frustration or stress which might harm both you and your baby. So he decided to call me here and reveal your past through me.. "

I still remember how I reacted to her words this morning. It was an unexplainable feeling. It wasn't frustration or stress as what he thought. It was a feeling of respect and love, both ignited inside me like a fire. How could one love his wife this much. Is this called infinite love? Is that how much he love me? The most shocking part was that he didn't even utter or asked about what Sumi Ma told me. He reacted as if nothing had happened but his face showed the relief in him.. The relief of me knowing the truth. That moment.. That very moment, I felt like we're one.. Not Anika nor Anirudh, it‘s one soul together living this life.. He had completely posses me head to toe by his love and nature. What more can a girl ask for?