The Denial

Anirudh P. O. V

"Do you miss her?? "she asked me ‘.

"Huh" What do You expect me to tell??"'.

"The truth".

"I can't stab my heart with a knife Anika.. Cause she's there. Inside my heart. Still living peacefully in me".

"She'll always be there. Dont worry..Now go to sleep.."

She said that and drifted to sleep leaving me clueless..

I laid myself on the couch and slowly went to sleep..

***********Next Moming***********

Anirudh P. O. V

Its already 10am. and she's still freshening up.. Im packing all her stuffs and her belongings to leave..

"Anika, its already getting late. You are being discharge in another 10 minutes. Please be quick".

"Ya...ya. Just a minute..Im combing my hair"..

'Phewww..Taking care of this lady is the same as taking care of a 2 years old kid.'(mindvoice)

"Anirudh shall we leave?"

"Yup.. Come lets go"..

We then Iinished the procedure in the hospital and went in the car.. The media people had already started their routine..Taking photographs to write gossips about me.. I just ignored them and made Anika sit carefully in the car.

"Anika. Where's your house?I need to know, because now I'll leave you at your place and then straight head to Albuquerque"..

"Hmmm. Anirudh"..

"Ya Anika.. Sollu.."

"Nee thappa nenuchikalenna naa onu sollava?"

"Hmm.. Sollu.."

"I dont have a place to stay yet..“

'..'Huh What do you mean you dont have a place to stay yet.."

"Ille.. When I landed here, the first place I went was to your house.Unge veetule than nan stay pannen.. Appo neenge unge veetule ille.. Unge wife kude honeymoon poirenthinge.. Apro unge wife ku andha madri oru incident nadanthu mudinjathuku aprom than ungala naan nerle parthe..Neenga yenna realise panale.."

"Apo. Nithya funeral ku munnadiye nee en veetule than irunthiya??"

"Hmm.. Ama.."

"Im.. Im sorry Anika.. Naan unne pakave ille.. Yedho.."

"Its ok..Anirudh...Neenge apo yenna situation le irunthinge nu yenaku theriyum.. Neenge mattum ille, intha ulagathile irukura yellarume avangaluku romba pidichavange avangale vittutu poitange naa rombe odenjiruvange.."

Anirudh just kept silent but did not broke his eye contact with her..

"Naan ungale Nithya ve marakalam nu sollale.. At least,avange illame vaala palagikonge.."

"Thanks Anika.."

"Yedhuku??"

"Yen life kulle vandhu yenna mathuruthukku.."

"No worries. Ippo.. Yenge?"

"Ahmmm... Veloo anna, straight ah veetuku poidunge.."

"Seri thambhi.."

They both reached home safely. Still, the papparazi's were out of Anirudh's house waiting to click some pictures and make it a sensational news...