Oliyaga Vandhai

Anirudh P. O. V

It has been 2 months since Anika came into my life. Im being more closer to her.Now, she's more like a friend to me. Even amma has stopped asking me about our relationship. She also stopped talking about marriage. That's a big relief to me. Im getting to know more about Anika. She's 25 years old, same age as Ashy. She's actually Ashy's childhood friend. They both studied together till 1st standard.Then she moved to London. She's an orphan. She lost her parents when she was 7 in a car accident. I gathered all this information from Ashy. I dont know why, but I just felt like knowing it.l also have a strong feeling that Vaishu is kinda doing some ‘mama vellai' between me and Anika, but sorry sister, It's not gonna happen.Im glad that me and my team managed to finish the editing of my new album. Thanks to Anika. Without her, this album could have been a failure. Once, I thought that I will not continue this album without Nithya singing But now I made Anika to sing. There were many female singers who wished to sing the song for free. But I denied it.I should agree something. Anika sounded like an angel when she started singing. So pure. So true.. Eventhough I'm close to Anika, there's always a distance maintained between us. I dont know why but it's taking alot of time for me to break the wall between us.

Anirudh's mind was flooded with Anika's thoughts. Just then, his attention was caught by something. It was actually Anika or more likely, Anika's attire..

An anger ranged in him. "Ammaaaa! !!!"he shouted very loudly.

Anika was stunned for a minute by his actions. She really couldn't understand why he was reacting like that.

ANIRUDH:Ammaaaa!!!!

LAKSHMI:Yennada? Yen ippadi kathareh?

ANIRUDH:Yenna nadakudhu indha veetle?

LAKSHMI:Ippo yenna nadanthuchi nu solli nee ippadi kathikittu iruke?

ANIRUDH:Yenna nadanthucha?? Yaare kehtu iveh Nithya ode satteiye pottah? Guest tu na oru alavode irukanom. Intha madri veetle oruthavangalave marida kudathu..

VAISHU:Dei.. Yenna da pessure? Avaluku vereh proper attire ille nu solli than naan Nithya ode clothing eh eduthu kuduthe.. Athu mattom than avaleh fit pannudhu..

ANIRUDH:Sattei ille naa?. Nithya ode clothings eh kuduthuravingala? Yeh,Kaasu ille?? Poi vanga theriyadhu..

VAISHU:Ani.. Yenda.. Oru satteiku poi avaleh ippadi yessure?

ANIRUDH:Akka, ithu verum sattei ille. Nithya ode sattei.. Konjom limit ode irunthuka sollunge.. Over ah poikittu iruku..

Anirudh walked away after showing off all his anger.. Anika was shocked and was terribly hurt by his words. Tears started flowing from her eyes.. She quickly ran into her room and locked herself. She immediately changed her clothes and wore a simple salwar kameez.

She regreted for wearing Nithya's clothes. She never came out from her room. She was just sitting inside and crying.

Anirudh wasn't in his sense when he shouted to his mom about Anika.

What happened to me? Why did I react stupidly? I've hurt her too much today. I talked like that about her because I really didn't want her to wear that salwar kameez. She reminds me alot more like Nithya.But,whatever I did today was stupidity. I have to change myself. Alot..

He stand in front of the grand mirror of his bedroom and saw his reflection.

"Nithya, this is the only place that both of us love the most in this room..This grand mirror. It only shows our reflection. Many sweet memories with you. Nee oru oru function ku uduthi inge nikkambothu, evalo alaga irupen.. Unnode jewelries, sarees,tops,salwar kameez, unakaga thedi thedi naan vanguven. lneiki Anika unnode belongings eh potrukambothu, yenalle thangamudiyalle Nithya. Naan ippo enna pananom? Yen valkaiye ippadiye ottanuma ille yengeyatcho thaniya poi irundharava?? Nee sollu Nithya.."