She's Imaging

Anika's P. O. V.

Kadavule.. All the problem between Ram Appa and Our Family should be sorted out soon.. Ani is feeling very guilty for something he's not responsible for. I don't want him to be like this. My Ani should always be happy.. Athu pothum yennaku..

Anika prayed for everything to be alright. All of sudden, the door of the room opened and someone entered in.. The moment Anika saw her, she kinda felt nervous and her heart beat automatically rised.. She started panting.. That person quickly rushed to Anika and calmed her down..

SAKSHI: Hey.. Hey. Anika.. What happen? You okay?

She gave Anika some water to drink.. Anika gulped the whole glass of water and slowly calmed herself down..

SAKSHI: You okay? Feeling better now?

ANIKA: Ya. I'm.. I..am...

SAKSHI: You look nervous..

ANIKA: Ya.. I mean.. No.. I'm..

SAKSHI: You afraid of something? You wanna change your room? I can arrange for you some other ro--

ANIKA: No..No..No.. I'm fine.. I'm fine Sakshi.. It's just that.. I don't know.. I really don't know what happened?

SAKSHI: Hmm.. Anika.. You had a panic attack..

ANIKA: Huh? What's that? Will that harm the baby?

SAKSHI: Haha.. No.. Don't worry.. It's a rarely common case.. Not all pregnant women get this.. Your heart is a little weak, so you tend to get this when you're nervous.. That's all. Don't worry about it.. Just be strong and try to take in deep breaths when you get a panic attack again.. It'll help you reduce the attack..

ANIKA: Hmm.. Yeah.. Thanks..

SAKSHI: You got nervous over seeing me?

ANIKA: Huh.. No... I just.. it's..

SAKSHI: It's okay.. It's okay.. Don't strain yourself.. You're at a very important month of your pregnancy.. Again I'm repeating.. You may get nervous or even hallucinations.. Just take deep breaths and avoid the situation.

ANIKA: Yeah.. Thanks..

SAKSHI: Okay.. I'll be treating you for a weak here.. By then you'll--

ANIKA: No.... It's okay Sakshi.. I'll be flying back to Chennai in a couple of days.. I'll continue with my doctor for check-ups..

SAKSHI: No.. it's just--

Anirudh entered the room..

ANIRUDH: Hey Sakshi..

SAKSHI: Hi Ani..

ANIRUDH: Ahmm.. How are you?

SAKSHI: Ya.. I'm fine.. Good to see you as a family man now..

ANIRUDH: Haha.. It feels good to be one..

Anika was just fiddling her fingers with the blanket and Anirudh noticed it..

ANIRUDH: Well.. You met Anika right?

SAKSHI: Oh.. C'mon.. She's my patient now.. How could I have not met her..

ANIRUDH: Haha.. Good.. Good.. So can I like take her back to the hotel?

SAKSHI: Well--

ANIKA: Ah.. Yes.. Yes.. Ani.. Let's go.. I'm alright now..

Anika stood up from the bed hastily but she ended up loosing balance because of her leg sprain.. Anirudh caught her on time..

ANIRUDH: Niku!!!!!!