Flying

~Story begins after a 2 months Leap~

RAVICHANDER:Aduthadu enna??

ABHINAV:Aduthadu kalyanam thaan..

VAISHU:Engagement eh grand senjachi.. Kalyanam sollava venum...

LAKSHMI:Athane.. Ani kalyanam oru Raja ode kalyanam madri irukanom..

VAISHU:Ahhh... Appo Anika vum oru Rani madri irukanom le..

RAVICHANDER:Ama.. Appadi thaan irukanom..

LAKSHMl: Yerkanave aveh oru Rani madri thaan irupa.. Irunthalom, aveh kalyanathuku extreme ah alaga akiruvom..

VAISHU:Unmei ma.. Nambe Pallavi ye avalode best ana skills eh apply panna solluvom..

Anirudh was just sitting and listening to all the conversation of his family members.. He couldn't bare all this craps.. Although he didn't like the conversation, he kept silent just for their happiness.. But one thing that he couldn't bare was Anika's silence.

"Inge ivalo per Kalyanathe pathi pessikittu irukange.. Oru varthe yennaku intha kalyanathule Ishtam ille nu solla vendiya thane.. Apdiye selei madri okadhuruka.. Ivale.. Apdiye palar nu areh vidalam pola iruku.. "..He was cursing Anika in his mind.

RAVICHANDER:Yenna Anika, rombe silent ah iruke.. Mehendi design le yethu pudichirukku nu sollu ma.. Select panniduvom..

ANIKA:Ungaluku yethu pudichirukko, atheye select panidunge pa..

"🤨seriously "Anirudh thought to himself

Anirudh never interacted with Anika normally after the engagement ceremony. He was very hurt and angry on her for fooling his family like that. He even started avoiding her.Anika knew this but didn't react muct to it because she knows that she is wrong. Ashy is also very mad at Anika for her behavior.. She even tried to tell about Ani and Anika's fake relationship but was stopped by Anirudh.. He asked Ashy to promise him that she will never reveal anything to their mom..Poor Ashy.. She obeyed her brother and promised him..

Anirudh couldn't bare the drama infront of him.He stood up and walked to the stairs.

LAKSHMl:Parthingala? Kalyanathe pathi pessana udane Ani ku vekkam vanthuruchi..

ANIRUDH:Ma.. Naan yenthurichi vanthathu bathroom poruthuku.. Neengala onum over imagine panikittu irukathinge..

Everyone who were there kept silent for a minute and saw Anirudh.. He's behavior was abnormal to them. Anirudh didn't wanted to make the scenario worse so he just went to his room. Anirudh went to his room balcony and was watching the sky.. There were many stars there... Suddenly, there was a shooting star.. He remembered of what Nithya use to tell him. "Intha madri shooting star varambothu, nambe yenna nenaikiromo, athe yellam wish pannidanom"..So he closed his eyes and wished.."Yen prechanai yellam thiranum.. Kuddiya sikirame thiranum.. "..In no time, he got a call..It was one of his sponsors from London. He answered...

LEELA:Hey Ani..

ANIRUDH:Hey Leela.. What's up??

LEELA:I have a good news for you here..

ANIRUDH:Really? What's it..

LEELA:Hmmm.. Due to the long break Anirudh had taken, there weren't any shows of him..His fans have been tweeting saying that "We miss Ani's life performance "“When's the next concert""Rockstar, we need you back" and many many #wemissUani 's... So,as one of Anirudh's sponsors, I cant take the pain of your fans suffering. So....

ANIRUDH:So??

LEELA:Your new single Album will be released here, at London. And it's gonna be a Anirudh's Live Concert.