Party V

Anika's P. O. V

ANIRUDH: Sorry Anika.. Naan unne kashtha padathiruntha enna manichidu.. Venom nu seiyale.. Yenge nee enna vittutu poiduviyo nu thaan apdi senje.. Inime naan unaku kashtha thara matten.. Unne aluga Vida matten... Yeppaiyume nee santhoshama irukanom.. Nee yenge irunthalom, yaaru kude irunthalom, nee nalla irukanom.. Nee nallave.. Unaku kettathu nadakave kudathu.. Apdiye vanthalum athe naan yeduthukuve.. I love you Anika.. Yeppeiyum.. Naan sagara vareikom.. I love you..

He stops mumbling and falls asleep.. Anika sits on the bed beside him. She starts crying more after he stops mumbling. She touches he's forehead, caresses it.. She feels really bad for he's situation today.. She keeps caressing he's forehead. Suddenly, she stops and looks at him. She goes really near to him. She decides to kiss he's forehead. At that moment. When her dry lips and he's wet forehead were just inches apart, Anika got a flash.. A flash that stops her from doing what she was supposed to do.. Anirudh's words.. The hope he gave her.. The promises that he never fulfilled. The night that she didn't want. All of it, came across her vision for a minute.

He's words were echoing in her earlobes.

"We're going to find Adhvay.. "

"Hmm.. Seri passport eduthukitiya?"

"Nambe poi kandipa Adhvay eh thedalam.. "

"Naan ellatheiyum unnakaga thaan panikittu iruken.. "

"Naan unne unnode Love kitte serthu veikiren... "
"Sathiyama thedi porom.. "

"Sorry Anika.. I 'm extremely sorry Anika... "

"Yennale unakum ketta peru Anika.. Im so sorry... Enna Manichidu... "

She paused for a minute and came backwards.. She saw Anirudh and creased her forehead. She was confused. Confused about her life. She had the confusion whether she's doing the right thing or not.. She stood up and sat ran to the couch. She sat and looked at her thali..

ANIKA: If you really have your own power, then show it to me.. Show me the right way.. Tell me which path should I go in... Prove it to me that you're real.. Prove it.. Prove.. It..

She said that and kept her thali close to her heart.

Anika cried the whole night and fell asleep on the couch.

Anika's P. O. V

I woke as I heard him coughing while sleeping. That's when I realised that I've slept on the couch.. Anirudh was still sleeping. I checked what time is it in my phone. It was 9.13 am. Ufff.. Holiday comes to an end..We'11 have to check out at 11am. I don't have much time. I stood up and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face.. After doing my daily routine, I came out of the washroom and decided to pack. I took my luggage out and started packing my clothes.. There were few clothes of Anirudh mixed up with mine, so I took he's luggage out and started packing for him too.. Suddenly, I stopped packing and thought to myself..

Anika's mindvoice:

"Why should I pack for him. I don't even care about him.. Then why should I do this favor for him. "

I unpacked all his stuffs and kept it back at the wardrobe... It was showing 9.45 am. in my phone's screen.

ANIKA: I haven't finish packing yet.. It's okay.. Let's take a shower first.. Then I'll continue packing.

I took my clothes and went into the bathroom. I had a good shower.. I took quite a long time to shower.. After 20 minutes, I came out.. To my suprise, all my clothes were packed and the room looked neat. On top of my luggage, there was a note.