The Secret

Anirudh's P. O. V

It was 11.17 pm. She went into her old room and locked it.. It has been 4 hours since she went in..

I didn't want to disturb her because I know she needed her time alone. I went into our room and saw my laptop on the bed.. She must have picked it up from the floor.. I sat on my bed and without checking again, I mailed the lyrics to Mithoon with a text. This is it buddy.. This is the much I can do.. I'm sorry if it has not impressed you.. I clicked send and my mail was sent successfully...

He closed closed his laptop and mumbled to himself,

ANIRUDH: No matter what, I'll still love you...

***********************************

Next morning

She yawned twitching her face due to the sun rays directly hitting her delicate milky white face.. Stretching her arms, she sit up.. She folded her arms and took her favorite Ganesha's name before looking at her left side..

She was hell shocked.

"Where did the grand mirror disappear? " she thought. Then realisation striked her..

"You're in 'your' room duffer!! "

She turned to her right and saw a reflection of a lazy cat snoozing away in the glory.. She took the quilt, squeezed hug and kissed herself before responding with a lazy stretch again..

Anika nuzzled her face on the pillow and wished herself a cute good morning. Then she slowly opened her eyes and stretched further..

Rubbing her head, she ordered herself to get up.. "Get up you lazy moroon.. You have alot of work to do today. It's time to get your husband back.. "

Anika straighten her crease and got up from the bed..

After coming out from the bathroom, she dressed herself in a white anarkali before making a move towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Anika's P. 0. V

I went downstairs and entered the kitchen only to find my husband preparing breakfast. Automatically, a smile crept on my face..

ANIKA: You're up?? So early.

He turned and looked at me for a moment. Wait. He's staring.

I couldn't control the blush which was forming by itself.

ANIKA: You're staring.

ANIRUDH: Uhmm.. Ya.. I was staring. I'm story. I mean sorry.

ANIKA: You didn't answer me..

ANIRUDH: Ah? What??

ANIKA: You're awake so early..

ANIRUDH: Ya.. I'm going to Iyappan's to see him.

ANIKA: Oh.. Is he okay?

ANIRUDH: Ya.. He's fine. It's just that it's been too long since we met. That's why I'm going to see him.

ANIKA: Oh.. But you don't have a car. Why don't you take mine instead.

ANIRUDH: No.. No.. That's fine.. Ashy's back. I'll take her car..

ANIKA: When did Ashy came? Is she done with her work??

ANIRUDH: Yes.. She finished it and returned at Morning 5.30.. She was quite tired after coming from Miru's house. So I told her to take some rest.

ANIKA: Oh.... Wait... You were awake when Ashy came home?

ANIRUDH: Yes..

ANIKA: Why? I mean didn't you sleep?