Cinnamon Bun X Dorito

Requested by Maplefur-art on Deviantart.

1753 words holy hell-

Also the canon ship name is Despacito and it's making me laugh too hard XDDD

------------------------------------------

Dorito was sitting on his phone watching youtube. He was scrolling through the recommended but nothing really interested him. As he scrolls through the seemingly endless amounts of videos he gets notified that he had just received a text. He closed youtube and checked messenger. The text was from his good friend Cinnamon Bun.

"SINnamon:" [Hey Dorito, wanna come over to hang out or something? 😘]

He read the text and was about to reply, but when he re-read it he saw the emoji, his face turned a deep red.

"MemeyBoi:" [Oh sure! I'd love to come over! Uh whats with that emoji though?]

He watches the little icon that shows that Cinna was typing.

"SINnamon:" [Lmao I meant 😎 sorry I confused you dude-]

Dorito lets out a small sigh of what he hopes is relief.

"MemeyBoi:" [Lol k. Just wanted to make sure XP]

"SINnamon:" [so can you come over at like 4:30?]

"MemeyBoi:" [Heck yeah sounds good]

"SINnamon:" [K. also btw i'll be making dinner too]

"MemeyBoi:" [what]

"SINnamon:" [I'm in the mood for some 🍆 but IDK about you]

Dorito felt a small jolt of electricity travel up his spine.

"MemeyBoi:" [uh- what do you mean by eggplant?]

"SINnamon:" [Eggplant parmesan obviously what else would it be]

"MemeyBoi:" [oh lol idk i was just making sure.]

"MemeyBoi:" [eggplant parm sounds good. Ill see you at 430]

"SINnamon:" [see you]

"SINnamon:" [ya little dweeb]

Dorito puts down his phone. He rubs his eyes and stretches, he hadn't gotten off the couch all day. He even recalled sleeping there. He pushed the empty potato chip bags off himself, making a mess on the floor.

"Lol I should probably get myself cleaned up so I dont get there looking and smelling like trash..." He mumbles. He stands up and stretches again. After stretching he headed to the bathroom to get ready.

A few hours passed. It was about 4:20 and it took like, fifteen minutes to get to Cinna's house if Dorito walked, which is what he planned on doing.

He looked at the time and when he saw it was ten till 4:30 he grabbed an umbrella and dashed out the door.

The rain wasn't too bad but Dorito still used the umbrella in fear that if he didn't he would get soggy. As he walked he zoned out, deep in his mind yet still going the right directions due to going to Cinna's house so often. He was thinking to himself about the texts Cinna sent to him when she invited him. Well, more like the emojis in the text.

"Was she just trying to mess with me or does she actually not know how those could be taken out of context?" He pondered. He didn't really have time to think about it though because he had already gotten to her house. He climbed up the porch steps and knocked on the door. He heard footsteps and the door opened soon after.

"Hey! You're here!"

"Lol, Of course I am you invited me."

"Yeah but i didn't know if you would actually come because of the weather."