ĪИŦŔᎾ

August 13th, 1974

BREAKING NEWS!

Choi Mina has been found dead. Witnesses say that the girl happened to be kidnapped by six other figures, heading to a house on Dream Crescent. An old man that had noticed the kidnapping seen the girls throwing a sack inside, and heard a scream. As the police arrived after, the girls were arrested.

The figures were revealed to be Somi, Doyeon, Yoojung, Sohye, Chungha, and Nayoung.

The six girls were shortly convicted guilty after failure to give any evidence on being innocent. They will be served a lifetime in prison.

————————

August 13th, 1995

BREAKING NEWS!

Six longtime criminals were pronounced missing after their jailbreak.

The names were Somi, Doyeon, Yoojung, Sohye, Chungha, and Nayoung.

Police are still under investigation of the crime scene.

———————-

August 13th, 2014

BREAKING NEWS!

All Time Stars Vanish!

The boys of EXO were pronounced missing after their manager mentioned that they had not come home in two months.

Police are still under investigation of this case. If you know the possible whereabouts of these men, please contact the police.

—————

August 13th, 2015

BREAKING NEWS!

Too little time in the Kpop World!

Members of rookie group NCT were reported missing after their comebacks were constantly delayed.

Police are still under investigation for these boys.

If anyone had any information on the whereabouts of the boys, do not hesitate to call the police.