SĪӾŦƐƐИ

Junyoung kept walking as he desperately tried to ignore the calls from Taeyong and his friends.

"Junyoung stop!" Taeyong shouted, running quickly.

"What for? I thought we were on good terms but seems like they can't get over the past." The youngest grumbles.

"Listen." Johnny stepped in. "Have you come to a closure with Jongho before you left? Yes or No?" The taller male asks.

"I tr-" The younger boy attempts to excuse himself.

"Yes. Or. No." Johnny stays firm.

Junyoung sighs. "No, because I never saw him again." He admits.

"This is probably why they're angry. You broke Jongho by leaving him with no closure." The older spoke yet again.

"What else was I supposed to do?! I couldn't tell Jongho I was not debuting with ATEEZ!" Junyoung snapped.

"Well you should have! Even if it hurt him it's still better than ghosting!!" Johnny yells, making the younger widen his eyes.

Junyoung felt his knees buckle, before dropping to the floor. His breathing became uneven which made everyone soften their glares.

"Hey, Junyoung hey calm down!" Yixing ran towards the younger, who was struggling to breathe.

"Junyoung. Copy my breathing." The oldest forced Junyoung to look at him before demonstrating slow breathing.

"In through your nose, out through your moth come on..." Lay's voice spoke softly, which the atmosphere go from tense to smooth.

As Junyoung started to normalize his breathing, the hyungs of NCT looks at the two in worry. Johnny felt extreme guilt, even though the truth and explanation needed to be heard.

"Baby, it's okay. You didn't know he would react like this." Ten coaxes the taller male, leaning into him.

"Are you okay now?" The Chinese male asks the younger.

"I'm okay, i thought my panic attacks would stop after the day I left. Seems like they're punishing me." Junyoung jokes.

"Sorry to interrupt but how the hell are we going to get back inside?!" Taeyong shouts as he tries to pull the rope to activate the chute.

"Is it not working?!" Jaehyun asked.

"No! How are we going to save the ATEEZ boys?!" The red haired male asks.

"Hyung?" A familiar voice sounded through the  air, which sounded like...

"Mark! What are you doing out here?!" Jaehyun asks.

"H-Hongjoong.... he's still done there with them.... his possessed members." Mark shivered as the rest of the boys came out with sad glances.

"How do we get back inside? The chute won't work." Lucas asks.

As the boys were discussing, Renjun had spotted the wooden door opened just a bit. The Chinese boy walked up the broken steps and pulled in the rusty handle, heaving the door open. The others stopped and stared at the boy in shock, unable to express their feelings.

"Well, What are you guys waiting for? Let's go." Renjun spoke as he headed inside.

The rest of the boys followed him inside the darkness that enveloped the boys. Mark brought out his android and turned on his flashlight. He shone the bright light in front of him, only to see battered chairs and sofas, an rickety wooden table, and the carpets all ripped up on the grainy hard wood floor.

"Wow, I'm surprised that this house hasn't collapsed yet." Chenle comments.

"Well there must somethi-AH!" Junyoung screeched as he tripped over a heavy object.

The others ran to the boy, helping him up from the fall.

"Guys I'm okay. Let's just find Mina's body." Junyoung sighs as he walks off.

Jisung grabs his own flash light and shines the light on the object, which made Jisung's eyes widen.

"Hyungs! Come look! It's shaped like a living person!" The baby of NCT screeched.

"Jisung stop. There's no way Mina's body would show up right in front of us." Junyoung rolls his eyes.

With a huff, Jisung decided to peak in the bag, to only see darkness. What he had noticed was a ruby ring on a rotten finger. With a deep breath, he reaches into the bag and grab ahold of a hand. It felt cold but Jisung ignored it.

"Jisung, What are you doing?" Chenle asked.

The Maknae decided to concentrate on getting the body out. Soon enough, he was met face to face with the horrified rotten face of a familiar person. He had noticed a certain someone would always wear that piece of jewelry. Jisung gasped in horror as he pieced it all together.

"It is Mina...."

————————

Mina gasped in pain as she clutched her chest.

"What's the matter boss? Finally realizing that you have a heart?" A voice sneered.

"Shut up Hongjoong. You're lucky I haven't killed you or your teammates yet."  The girl retorts.

"I can't believe I still have a part of my sanity, thanks to your weak ass." The other replies.

"Unfortunately." Mina muttered.

Hongjoong stood there with his demonic eyes piercing through Mina. He couldn't believe that the ghost had no remorse after all she has done. He wish he could just murder her, but that means he would die too. Since the demons that had taken over his and his members, it could be huge risk.

The leader sighed as he looks at the moon, kneeling down and praying.

"If anyone is out there, please save us. I can't do this anymore." The boy sniffles, his tears burn into his cheeks but he couldn't care less.

He just wants to leave this place.

After Hongjoong cried himself to sleep, Mina turned to the other seven boys and smiled evilly.

"Well since the other boys left, you think your jobs are over." She began. "Well guess what?! They are not!" She screamed.

"I want those boys dead! They broke the agreement and they need to be punished." She growls, looking at the boys lined up.

As soon as they got the message, they immediately sprang into action. They tumbled through the halls, all the way to the chutes from where they first arrived.

Oh no! Looks like Mina doesn't know the definition of Fuck Off! What will happen to the NCT boys? Junyoung? Or even Ateez themselves?! Find out next chapter!