ƐṖĪĿᎾƱƓƐ

"How's she doing Hwa?" Hongjoong asked his now husband as the older held their baby girl in his arms.

"She just fell asleep." Seonghwa whispers, smiling down at their daughter.

"She's so beautiful. Just like you..." Hongjoong whispered, pressing a chaste kiss on his cheek.

"Even if I have dark crusty eyes and tangled hair, you still think I'm beautiful?" Seonghwa tears up.

"I don't think, I know." The shorter boy smiles, joining Seonghwa on the couch.

Suddenly, Hongjoong's phone rings. The leader grabs his cell and picks it up, only to hear panicking on the other line.

Normal: Hongjoong
Italics: Mingi

"Hello?"

"Hyung it's Mingi! You need to come now!"

"What? What's wrong?"

"Have you seen the news?!"

"What news?!"

"Remember the graveyard?"

"What about it?"

"There's been a strange mist admitting from it, and people are saying it's haunted."

"And why is that an issue?"

"Because San went to visit his sister with Jongho and Jongho was the only one that returned!"

A/N: SURPRISE! You all thought the last chapter was the finale! Anyways, imma create a sequel, and it'll focus more on Jongho and San! Thank you all for supporting this book, it means so much to me! Lots of love to you!

Also, should I do a Q&A for the characters, or no? Let me know!

Goodbye!