New York?

A week later - Finn's pov

It's been a week since I signed that contract and I still didn't talked to Rachel, he doesn't know how to tell her that I have to move to New York for months, this is cracking in my head for the whole week.

I got home and opened the door and Rachel is sit in the couch.

"Hey baby, I'm home." I said and she doesn't say anything, she just turn around and look at me crying, uh oh, something is wrong.

--Rachel's pov-- 10 minutes earlier

I'm here lying on the couch and the phone started ringing, I get off the couch and pick up the phone and answered.

"Hello?" I said answering the phone.

"Rachel? Hey! It's Trish, is Finn there?" She asked.

"No, he isn't. Wanna leave a message to him? I'll tell him when he get here." I said.

"Sure, it's that the producers called and they want Finn to move to New York in the end of the week cause the filming will start soon." She said and I am so confused.

"Wait, what? New York? Move?" I asked and my eyes were filled with tears.

"Yeah! The movie, that he will record in New York for the next few months. The producers want him to move to New York until the end of the week." Trish said and I sighed.

"Oh right, thank you Trish, I'll tell him later." I said and we hang up. I throw the phone on the wall and sit on the couch with hands on my face and started to cry. 

Why Finn didn't tell me?! He is moving to fucking New York?! Fucking other side of the country! It's my life too! He is moving for the other side of the country for months and he didn't even tell me! What the hell?!! 

About 5 minutes of crying he opened the door "Hey baby, I'm home." Finn said and I look at him crying and his eyes wide.

"Trish called, she asked me to tell you that you have to New York in the end of the week, the producers want to start recording the movie as soon as possible." I said sniffling and looking at him.

"Rach..." He saiu but I cut him off.

"DON'T RACH ME! WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT YOU'RE MOVING TO NEW YORK!" I yelled at him and he looks so hurt.

"I'm sorry okay?! I just didn't want to upset you and didn't know how to tell you." He said nervously and I started to bit my lip nervously. 

"Finn, the relationship is composed by TWO people, and you can't take all the decision by yourself!" I said sniffling and tears rolling my cheek.

"I know! I know that I'm stupid and I should've talked to you!" He shouted. "But this is a great opportunity for me." 

"I know it is, Finn. I know! What gets me is that you don't even tell me about it!" I said crying.

"You don't want me to go?" Finn asked and I cried.

"Of course I don't want you to go!! You're my boyfriend and long distance relationships are so hard, Finn! But I know is your job!" I said crying and Finn started to cry too.

"We never know what is going to happen! Rachel, That's why I need to jump in all opportunities right now!" Finn said crying.

"What about me?" I asked crying "What about us?" 

"Why you're acting like this? Can't you support me on this? Is going to be hard to me too!" He said.

"I'm not being supportive? Finn, I've been supportive for almost 4 years! I've been being so supportive to you, cause I know that you love what you do! And I'm not mad at you for follow your dreams and do what makes you happy, I am mad cause you didn't even bother telling me this!" I snap crying looking right into his eyes.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT! I'M SORRY THAT I DIDN'T TELL YOU, BUT IT IS MY JOB!" Finn yelled crying and that makes me cry even harder.

"DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT? I KNOW IT'S YOUR LIFE!!! SURE, I AM MAD THAT YOU'RE LEAVING BUT I KNOW THAT THIS IS YOUR JOB! I AM MAD CAUSE YOU DIDN'T TALKED TO ME!"I yelled crying.

"AND I ALREADY TOLD YOU I'M SORRY!" He yelled.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? WHY DON'T YOU JUST GRAB YOUR CLOTHES AND GO TO NEW YORK?! CAUSE I NOTICED THAT YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT I AM THINKING OF SO JUST GO!" I yelled crying and Finn is crying too.

"MAYBE I WILL!" He yelled back crying and we stayed in silence for a while, I hate fighting with Finn and I know Finn hates too, I wipe my tears and sniffle.

"You know what? I'm going out for a walk." He said and grab his keys and left. I just run to our room and lay on the bed and cry until I fall asleep.