A Crazy Night

A Month Later

I feel something poking my arm and I wake up confused just to see that is my beautiful wife that is doing that.

"Hey, you're okay?" I asked sleepy.

"Finny, sorry for waking you up. I know it can sounds silly but I really really want those Oreo cookies and vanilla ice cream and uh uh maybe lollipops!" She said and I giggle "But I can go to the market tomorrow morning if you don't wanna go with me right now." She said and I half smile and rub my eyes.

"Let's go buy your Oreo cookies, vanilla ice cream and lollipops." I said and I can see the bright in her eyes when I said that just makes my heart fill with joy.

"You would do that for us?" She said, it's adorable that she always refers about her and the baby at the same time.

"Everything to my wife and our Finchel baby." I said and she smiled big.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She said kissing my face many times and we get off the bed, I look to the clock and it's 2:20am and I let out a giggle, my wife is crazy.

I just put a shirt, cause before I was just in my sweatpants, and a robe above my pajamas. Then I put on my sandals and I am looking really funny. I'm with am exhausted face, socks and sandals, and a robe above my pajamas. Funny fact, Rach is just like me, but in her case her robe is white and mine is navy blue and her hair is in a ponytail.

"We dressed like that, definitely would be the cover of a magazine." She joked and I laugh.

"Vogue or Maria Claire, that's for sure." I joked back and she laugh.

"Thanks for doing this, I know how much you appreciate your sleep." She said and I smirk.

"Anything for the loves of my life." I said and peck her lips.

We came back home after go buying the food and Rachel is desperate to eat.

"Go sit on the couch, I'll put the ice cream in bowls and I'll take it for you." I said and she smiled and went to the kitchen. After a few minutes I go to the living room holding two bowls of vanilla ice cream and we ate it along with the cookies and kept watching Netflix.

"Gosh, I needed that." She said and I smiled. "Thank you for being the best husband ever, I know you're tired."

"Rach, if you wanna eat those sweets from China, I'll grab the first plane I see and go to China buy it for you." I said and she smiled and peck my lips.

"Me and the baby say thanks." She joked and I laugh.

"I can't wait to meet him or her." I said excited and Rachel smiled.

"Me too! Can you imagine that in an year from now we will be awake this time not because we're eating is because the baby will be crying." She said and I smiled than my phone ring and I frown my eyebrows. Who the hell?

"I'll grab my phone, don't finish those cookies without me." I said and she laughed and I get off the couch and went to the kitchen that is where I left my phone, I look the caller ID and see it's Trish and I pick up and comeback to the living room and sit next to Rachel.

"Hey T, why you're calling me at 3am?" I asked confused.

"Where are you?" She asked.

"At home with Rachel." I said like it were obvious and I put on the speaker so Rach could hear ir with me.

"So what the hell the two of you were doing in a grocery shop wearing robes and socks and sandals?!!!" She asked and the both of us burst out laughing. "Is Rachel hearing everything?"

"Hey T!" Rachel said smiling and laughing a little.

"Hey Rach, now Hudson, answer me. Why the he'll paparazzi spotted you two in a grocery shop at 3 am?" She asked.

"We were just buying some food." I said and just now I remember that I forgot to tell Trish that Rachel is pregnant, the information is not public yet cause we are going to the doctors tomorrow to see if everything is okay before we could make it public.

"AT THREE IN THE MORNING?!!!" She shouted and we laugh "I was chill in my bed sending a few emails when the news about you and your wife in the grocery show appears and don't blame me for being curious!"

"Oh Finn! We are so dumb!! We forgot to tell Trish!!!!" Rachel shouted and tap my head lightly "You ser her almost everyday and forgot!"

"Tell me what?" Trish asked.

"Well...We are having a baby!!" Rachel said excited and Trish squealed from the other side of the line and we laughed.

"Hudsons I am going to kill you both for forgetting to tell me!" Trish said and we laughed "But you two deserve, after all the crazy things including a psycho! I am so happy for you guys!!!"

"Thanks Trish!" We said at the same time.

"When you're planning to tell the media soon Mr.Hudson, your fans would be disappointed to discovering from someone who is not you." Trish said.

"I know, I know! I am going to tell tomorrow after the doctors appointment." I said and suddenly Rachel run to the bathroom. "Uh oh, sickness. Really gotta go Trish, I will call you tomorrow after I tell everyone."

"Go take care of your wife and your baby!" She said and hang up and I run to the kitchen and grab a glass of water and take to Rachel.

"Here babe." I said to her and sit next to her on the floor while she drinks her water. "Do yo want something more?"

"I just want this baby to stop making me throw up every food I put in." She said and I giggle. Then Rachel started to puke again and I hold hair and pet her back.

"I'm here with you, everything will be okay." I told her.