Doctors

I wake up and look to the clock and it's 2pm. Gosh, I really overslept. Must be cause I spent the night awake with Rach because of the sickness, I feel bad for her. But not too bad cause that is happening cause she is with our Finchel baby inside her.

Today is a beautiful Monday and we have a doctors appointment. Rachel should be working today but her boss gave her free day because of the doctors. The appointment is at 4pm.

I feel something moving and I look down to my chest and ser that is my perfect pregnant wife waking up and I smiled. I will never get tired of my life. I'm a Hollywood superstar, have a beautiful and amazing wife next to me and in a few months a daughter or son here with me. It must be hard to hate me and can't say that I am miserable cause I'm the happiest man alive.

"Morning beautiful." I said to her.

"Morning...Actually, it isn't morning anymore." She said mentioning the clock and I giggle.

"Feeling better?" I asked her.

"Kind of, it's hard to eat something and can't keep it inside." She said and I giggle "But it's fine by me. When I get annoyed that I am puking all the time, I remember that is because of our baby."

"Can you imagine a baby that is the result of you and me." I said smiling and she smiled.

"So cool." She said.

——

Rachel and I get in the doctors office and just wait to be called. I can tell that Rachel is very nervous cause she can't stop shaking her leg and bitting her lip.

"Nervous?" I asked her and she nod and I held out my hand and she grabbed it and I squeeze it. "Don't be."

"What if-" She was saying but I cut her off.

"Our baby is fine and so do you. I feel it." I said with a half smile and she smiled.

"I can't wait for next to month to know if is a little boy or a little girl." Rachel said and I smiled.

"What if we don't let the doctor tell the gender for us and we make a baby gender reveal party?" I asked her and her face lift up with joy and she smiled big.

"You're a genius. I'm impressed that you're the one who had an idea to plan a party." She said and I peck her lips.

"That's because I love you." I said and she smiled. "And we are literally just going to pay. We don't have to plan anything. We just give the document to Kurt, he freak out and plan an amazing party. We just have to pay and eat. It's that simple." I said and she laughed. "I can't believe that you have our baby inside you."

"Oh I believe. Really really believe. This baby inside me don't let me stay with food in my belly." Rachel said and I laughed and in that exact moment the doctor comes out of the room.

"Mrs and Mr.Hudson?" The doctor asked and we stand up and follow him to inside the room and Rachel lay on the bed and I hold her hand.

"Okay Rachel, lift up your shirt." The doctor said while he grabbed a blue gel and Rachel lift up her shirt showing her very small, but existing belly. "Okay, this gel will be a little cold but nothing that you can't handle." The Dr said smiling and I grab Rachel's hand and he put the gel on her belly, after a few minutes he show us the screen.

"That's your baby, it's still very small but is there. Congratulations." The doctor said smiling and I was shocked and my eyes filled with tears.

"It's really our baby." I said stunned and look to Rachel and she was smiling looking the screen and teary eyes.

"I can't tell the sex yet, but in next month in the next appointment I will be able too." He said with a smile "You guys want pictures?"

"Yes!" Rachel and I said at the same time and a few minutes later he gave us the pictures and left the room to give us privacy. Rachel grab a clothe to take the gel off her belly but she can't take her eyes off the screen.

"We are going to start a family." She said stunned with a big smile and I kiss her passionately.

"The best family." I said.