Happy Birthday

A week later - Saturday

December 18th - Finn's pov

I wake up and smile, today is my girl's birthday. I look to the left side of the bed and I smiled, I missed sleeping with her so much, the months that I spent in New York were so hard to me. New York is this huge mess, never stops and I feel that I can't handle New York's rhythm, so it feels so good be here in Los Angeles again.

I slowly get off the bed, trying my best to not wake Rachel up. She's been so exhausted these past days, cause she has a lot of things to do at her work and still has works that she have to do for the college. She will graduate in a few months and I can tell that she is excited, really excited, and she is so fucking cute when she is excited. I go to the kitchen and cook to her the best birthday breakfast on Earth.

After I had everything ready, I put everything in a tray with a red rose and a note to her and take to the bedroom. I kissed her forehead lightly and she slowly opened her beautiful brown eyes, when she saw me she smiled and I peck her lips.

"Happy birthday." I said to her and she smiled and I hand her the tray of food.

"You did all of this for us?" She asked and I smiled and sit next to her again.

"You deserve it, you're finally turning 21 today." I said and she smiled.

"Gosh, I just remembered your 21 party. Kurt drunk was obviously the best part of it." She said laughing and I laugh with her while we eat.

"What a party, but for me the best part was your speech." I said and she smiled "But Kurt drunk is memorable." I said giggling and she giggle too.

"Poor Blaine, he was so embarrassed." Rachel said and I laugh.

"Me otherwise, I was loving it." I said and she laugh.

After we finish our breakfast and take a shower. I'm wearing a white jeans and a social blue shirt and shoes, my hair is looking the same as always and sunglasses, I have a thing for sunglasses, I have tons of it.

The truth is that today we're going to have a surprise to Rachel at Santana's apartment, she has no idea, everyone is here. My parents, Puck, Blaine, Kurt, Mercedes...Everyone came to Los Angeles just for her party. It will be a things just to family and friends, I know she misses everyone so is going to be great.

"Babeeee, why you're taking so long??!" I yelled from the living room and I heard a laugh coming from the bedroom and I smile.

"Just a minute!" She yelled back and I giggle.

"You're saying that for the past 10 minutes!" I yelled and heard she laugh again, song to my ears. A few minutes later she came and I smiled. "Finally!"

"Complain how much you want but remember that if I want to you can stay without sex until our wedding, and that can take years." She said and I laugh.

"You wouldn't." I said laughing and she give me a look.

"Wouldn't I?" She said and I stop laughing and wide eyes.

"Would you?" I asked and she burst out laughing.

"Of course not, you're too hot to spend years without having sex." She said giggling and walks towards me and peck my lips.

"You almost killed me in here." I said laughing, while we waited for the elevator.

"I love you." She said and pecked my lips and I smile and we get in the elevator and takes us to the lobby and we get into my car, I really like to drive. It feels that all the time I never have the full control of my life. I never can't take a decision before talking with my manager about it, or I never can go to places alone, cause the driver is going to be there or a security guard, but sometimes I jus wanna be alone. So grab the car keys and drive, it's therapeutic, I like to turn the radio on and sing along, I like to look to Rachel and see the sunlight in her hair and when she run her fingers trough my hair while I drive.