Tiffany's

A Week Later - Rachel's POV

Today is FINALLY the day I graduate from college!! I couldn't be more excited, seriously, FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!

I think that life screwed up with me so much during my whole life that this pass years that I'm with Finn were a gift. Life is so great now. My hot amazing boyfriend was nominated to an Oscar, FUCKING OSCAR, I'm finally going to graduate in Law and I couldn't be happy cause my teacher invited me last week to work in her law firm.

'You have something in you Mrs.Berry and I can tell that you're going to be a great professional.' Was the words that she use exactly and I couldn't be more proud of myself.

"Good morning my almost graduated in Law girlfriend." Finn said and I laughed with his silliness.

"Good morning my nominated to an Oscar boyfriend." I said to him and he smiled.

"We're such an awesome couple!" He said getting up from the bed and I laugh with him and he held his hand out indicating to me to grab and get up too.

"Hell yeah we are!" I said and grab his hand and get off the bed, when I was up, before I realize Finn was already dragging me to the bathroom without breaking our kiss. Suddenly we were already both naked in the shower having sex, best way to wake up.

After our shower, both get dressed and we go to the kitchen, Finn insisted in cooking the breakfast today, so I just keep sitting on the kitchen's island bench and watch him working.

"You look hot when you cook." I said and he laugh.

"I look hot all the time." He said and I laugh with his statement.

"True." I said to him and he turn around and peck my lips.

After our breakfast, we brush our teeth. I have to go to the college today cause I'm going to graduate but family and friends just have to go later so Santana is coming to pick me up.

"So babe, are you going tonight right?" I asked him and Finn smiled to me and paused the tv show that he was watching on Netflix.

"If you want me there, of course I'm going to be there." He said and I smiled.

"Of course I want you there." I said and walk towards him and sit next to him on the couch, he was wearing his sweatpants and no shirt, he have tons of sweatpants just to stay at home and sleep, he loves, don't ask me why it's his thing.

"Are you sure right? Cause I know mostly of people in your college knows me and I don't wanna ruin your day." He said worried and I smile with his silliness.

"Baby, you're the most important person in this world for me. I don't care a damn about that, it's never going to be my day if you're not there." I said and he smiled.

"I love you." He said and I smiled. "By the way, you look extremely beautiful."

"Thank you and I love you too." I said and the exact moment my phone started ringing and it's Santana, she must be in front of the building.

"Okay I gotta go but remember that you have to pick up your parents, Kurt, Blaine and Puck in the airport today." I said to him and he giggle.

"Chill honey, I'll be there, now go or Santana will kill you." He said and I laugh and peck his lips and left the apartment.

Finn's pov

I watch as she by the door and the only thing in my mind is that I'm so proud of my girl. She have been through A LOT in this life.

Her birth mother were sixteen and died in labor, she was born premature and alone cause her biological family rejected her mother. She were adopted for a lovely couple, than her mother were diagnosed with Alzheimer and her father with fucking cancer. Both died. She had all the reasons to give up on life but I never saw her complaining about something, she is the strongest woman I have ever met, and I'm proud to calling her mine.

Suddenly something hit me, a light or something, like a wave of reality. I don't wanna her to be my girlfriend anymore, girlfriend seems just so little, I wanna her to be officially mine, I wanna her to be my wife, the mother of my children, the woman that I want sleeping and waking next to me to the rest of my life.

I get off the couch and exchange my clothes, I put a cap and sunglasses to avoid someone noticing me, then I get out of the apartment and drive to Tiffany's, and when I'm sure no one is around I get off the car and get in the store, the store is just with a man there choosing a ring and I small smile.

"Excuse me sir, can I help you?" I heard a female voice and I turn around and see a woman, who seems around 50, standing there.

"Yes, that would be nice." I said smirking and she smiled.

"What you're looking for?" She asked.

"An engagement ring." I told her and she smiled and started to show me options.

After about 30 minutes, I still didn't find the perfect one, needs to be perfect, needs to be THE ONE. And any of them seemed perfect, Rachel is perfect so the ring needs to be as perfect as her.

"You look young, how old are you?" The lady that is helping me asked and I smiled.

"I'm 21." I said to her and she smiled.

"Wow, you're really young! Are you sure that you're ready to ask this girl to marry you?" She asked and I smiled and let out a giggle.

"I know can sounds crazy cause I'm super young, but she is the love of my life, having her in my life is a blessing, it's like God put her in my life and I want her with me forever." I said smiling and the lady smiled.

"What's her name?" The lady asked.

"Rachel." I said smiling and the lady smiled.

"Rachel...Such a beautiful name. Tell me about Rachel, what she likes to do, how long you two are together and how you feel about her, that might help to find the ring." The lady said.

"She is the love of my life, we're together for 4 years and a few months,I met her in the senior year and we're together ever since. Every time I'm with her I feel that I'm the luckiest person in this world, cause she is unique. She loves to sing, not professionally but she actually have a beautiful, she sings for fun, like in the shower or when she is cooking and in the car along with the radio, she is the most loving and caring woman and it's like she is my other half, without her things aren't complete." I sincerely said and the lady smiled.

"I think that I have the perfect ring." The lady said and left, after a few minutes she comeback with a little box and when she opened I was stunned with the jewelry, is...is perfect. I found it...I'm speechless.

"This...is this one." I said stunned with the amazing ring.

After I payed the ring I get out of the store and quickly get in my car and drove home smiling. I can't believe I actually did that, I bought an engagement ring! I don't have any idea how or when I'm going to this, I just know that I have to.