4 Years

Rachel's pov - 3 months later - Saturday

I wake up today feeling so empty inside, it's my 4 years anniversary with Finn and we aren't going to spend together. I look to my right side, nothing. I miss him so badly, is sucks nothing Finn, really really sucks.

I look to the clock next to my bed, it's 11am, wow I overslept. But I kind went to sleep late cause I couldn't stop crying. I get off the bed and take a shower, I washed my hair and wear Finn's hoodie that he forgot at my house back in high school and a shorts. I grab my phone and disk Finn's number, I waited but nothing, he didn't answered.

I ate waffles of breakfast and turn the tv on and watch a few movies. When is 1pm I tried to call Finn again and still nothing, what the hell? Is he okay? Why he isn't picking up his damn phone? I'm starting to get worried about him, but is probably nothing, right? Just a busy day, right? Sometimes I just hate care about him so deeply that he is the only thing that can busy my mind. So I grab my phone and called the only person I know that can calms me down right now, my hispanic sister, Santana.

"Sup hermana?" Santana said answering the phone, she sounded a little bit to happy.

"Santie, can you come over?" I asked.

"B, are you okay? You sound sad." Santana asked worried.

"Can you come?" I asked in the edge to cry.

"I'll be there in 10." She said.

While waiting for Santana I tried to call Finn again, he knows what days is today, why the hell he isn't answering the phone? After exactly 10 minutes someone rang my bell and I opened the door, Santana. She looked at her wreck friend with a concerned look.

"Rach, why you're looking so pale?" Santana asked and walk in and we sit on the couch.

"I'm just so worried, I called Finn many times today and he didn't answered the damn phone! Today is our four years anniversary and he knows that, but he doesn't pick up that damn phone. I'm starting to think that he is dead in a corner! You know how much I'm paranoid with those kind of things and I know how many crazy fans exists in this world, I don't wanna a Quinn Fabray case 2.0, I think me getting shot was too much!" I said desperate and Santana wide eyes.

"Rachel, first of all, breath just breath, in and out. And second, I'm sure Finn is okay, he must be just stuck in work and he will call you later." Santana said.

"I need a pizza." I said and then Santana and I ordered a big pizza.

We keep chatting the whole afternoon until Santana said she gotta go, at least sh distracted me from my Hudson problem, we tried call Finn and nothing. Now I put Funny Girl on tv, I tried to call Finn once more and nothing. It's already 6pm and no Finn, I grab my phone and called him once again, nothing. I swear to God when that giant bring his ass again to Los Angeles, I swear I'm going to kill him!

Funny Girl was in the half when my phone starts ringing and I see the ID, Finn Hudson. I answered the phone.

"FINN HUDSON!! WHAT THE HELL?! WHY YOU DIDN'T PICKED YOUR PHONE HOURS AGO?!" I yelled at him and I hear his giggle from the other line "WHY YOU'RE LAUGHING?!"

"I love you too." He calmly said and that make her even more mad "Hey, hey, calm down. You can kill me another die."

"I thought you were dead!" I said and he laugh.

"I am just fine, baby." He said.

"So next time, PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE!" She yelled and he laughed.

"I will, I will. So, what you did today?" He asked and I sighed.

"I listened Taylor Swift and cried, I ate pizza with Santana, I cried watching movies and now I'm lying on the couch talking to you wearing your hoodie the you forgot at my house back in High School." I said and he giggle.

"Do you still had that hoodie?" He asked.

"I do, I love it, it's so comfy." I said and he giggle.

"I used to love that hoodie, but looks better on you." He said and I laugh.

"Oh well thank you." I said smiling.

"Baby, I have a surprise for you, open the door. But keep your eyes closed." He said and I'm so confused.

"Why?" I asked him and he giggle.

"If I explain it would be a surprise! Are you in front of the door already?" He asked and I walk towards the door.

"Yes, I am." I said. "Now what?"

"Unlock the door." He said and I unlocked the door.

"Okay, it's unlocked, what you want me to do now?" I asked him, I am so fucking confused, did he sent flowers or something?

"Now close your eyes and just open them when in the three." Finn said and I close my eyes and opened the door. "1...2..." Instead of listen the three, I just feel a warm mouth against mine, WAIT WHAT? I break the kiss and when I finally opened my eyes, I was so shocked.

"Happy four years anniversary." Finn said and my jaw is now on the floor and my phone fall from my hand. "Aren't you going to hug me or something? I just kind of missed you tons." He said shrugging and I jump on him with my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, hugging him so tight that I don't think he can breathe right now, he is with his arms around my waist and we stayed like that for great minutes, then I break the hug and kissed him passionately, I missed this so much, his lips against mines, his touch, his embrace, HIS TONGUE! I just missed him so fucking much. After our make out session in the front door, Finn still carrying me enter home with me.

"I missed this place." He said and I smiled then we sit together on the big couch.

"Isn't the same without you." I said and he smiled to me, I missed seeing those dimples so much. Finn is sit/laying on the couch with me on top of him with my jaw on his chest and I'm looking to him, I missed him so badly.

"But...How? Weren't you in New York? And you're here now...What's going on?" I asked confused.

"Well...Turns out that me and the director, Ryan Murphy, get along very very well and I told him that I was super upset to lose our four years anniversary and he gave me this weekend to come and visit you." Finn said and I smiled and kissed Finn passionately.

"I missed you so much." I said snuggling with him and he kissed the top of my head. 

"I missed you too, so so so much, it feels unreal having you in my arms again." Finn said and I smiled and kissed him passionately and things started to heat and Finn carry me to the bedroom and place me on the bed and I take his shirt off, suddenly we were both naked and it happened.

"When do you need to comeback to New York?" I asked him trying to catch my breathe back, I missed Finn so much.

"Tomorrow night." He said breathing heavily. "I think we should enjoy as much as we can." Finn said and go up me again.

"Round two?" I asked smirking.

"Round two." He said and I smiled and he started to kiss my neck leaving a few hickeys.

"Happy four years." Finn said and I smiled.

"Happy four years." I said to him and one thing take to another.