Beauty~ - °Matt X Reader°

Your POV:

You and Matt watched a movie on the couch, but you soon got bored. "Matt... this is kinda boring..." You announced, yawning afterwards. Matt turned the T.V. off and looked at you, slouching on the couch. "Yeah... I'm bored too." Matt replied. He paused for a moment, thinking of what you two could do. After a short period of time, he sat up and looked at you with excitement.

"We could see my novelty toy collection!" "You showed me that the day we met..." "Oh..." Matt continued to think. You snapped, getting an idea. "We could go to the beach!" "Okay!" Matt left the room and scurried into his room. You slid off of the couch and called out to Matt. "I'll go to my house for a minute! I'll come back to get you." "Don't stay out too long!" Matt instructed. "Of course, dude." You replied, leaving the house.

You walked across the street and went into your house, which was actually not far from the boys' house. "Huh... how did I never notice?" You commented, entering your house. You changed into a bathing suit that covered most of your body (because you ain't a thot), and you put your normal clothes on top. You walked back to Matt's house, wondering what he decided to wear.

You knocked on the front door and Matt opened it, busy putting a shirt on. "Ready?" He asked, brushing his fingers through his hair. "Ready." You answered, smiling. You played around with Matt's hair, realizing how fluffy it was. "Y/N! I just got that done..." Matt whined, pulling your hands away. "It's really fluffy! What do you use?" You asked.

"Well, I only use the best products to compliment my beauty." Matt said, putting his hands on his hips. You giggled and Matt told you an extremely long list of shampoos, conditioners, and face masks. It had been an hour of standing and listening to Matt's long rambling. "...And then, I curl my hair at the tips." He finished, fixing his hair again. You just gave him a thumbs-up.

"Okay, let's go to the beach. We still have to walk there..." You told him, turning away. You remembered the directions to the nearest beach and started walking off. "Hey, wait up!" Matt shouted, following alongside you. He started talking about himself again, which made you cringe. After more rambling and sighs, you got to the beach. You took your normal outfit off and went into the water. You awkwardly watched Matt take his shirt off and strike an exaggerated pose.

"Matt... you're cool and everything, but you're nuts." "...What?" "Nothing, let's swim!" Once Matt got close enough, you splashed some water at him. He laughed and covered his face, getting into the water and splashing back at you. You both inched farther and farther into the water as you played around. The sun gave off more heat than usual, but you weren't complaining. "Y/N, take this!" Matt said loudly, moving his hands through the water to make a small wave. He struggled, but the wave soon tapped you on the arm.

You laughed and started making slapping motions with the water, splashing both Matt and yourself. After that, the water reached the bottom of your chin. "We're out pretty far..." You mumbled, floating around. "My face is still above the water!" Matt said, looking at himself in a mirror.

"...You brought the mirror?" "I always bring my mirror!" You laughed and shook your head. "What am I supposed to do with you?" You inquired. "You're one of my best friends!" Matt replied. Did you just get friend-zoned? "Yeah, best buddies." You said, covering your odd pain from Matt's comment. You pushed all of that to the side and grabbed Matt's mirror. He gasped and you swam away from him.

"Y-Y/N, be careful with that!" Matt stuttered, swimming after you. You swam faster, but he caught up to you and pulled your foot. You yelped and nearly dropped his mirror, but he stole it back. He looked at himself and combed his fingers through his hair. "...That was fun." He said, distracted by his reflection. You groaned and laid down on the surface of the water, rising and sinking every now and then. He put his mirror away and gently pulled on your arms.

"Y/NNNNN I'm boreeeeeed..." Matt whined. You blushed a tint and poked his face. "And I'm sleepy. We don't always get what we want." You sassed. Matt narrowed his eyes at you and poked your cheek. He then brought his arms under you and lifted you, laughing as he did so. "M-Matt what the fu-" "There is a damsel in distress!" He yelled, jumping around in the water. "Wut?" You asked, tensing whenever he nearly dropped you. He blushed out of embarrassment.

"I dunno." He said, dropping you into the water. While you were under the water, you kicked Matt in his knee. You resurfaced and wheezed when you saw Matt look at you with slight terror. "Oh, you're gonna get it." "In what way~?" "...What?" "...Well, I said, 'in what way~?'" You repeated, blushing. Matt blushed once he noticed yours, but he tilted his head.

"Uhm... how would you get it in another way?" He asked. You sighed and blushed deeper. "The joke w-wasn't supposed to go this far. Alright, let me ruin your innocence by explaining the 'birds and bees'." You decided, getting into a different position in the water. "Alright, here it goes." You started, face-palming.

(I dunno what I just wrote...)

--- EXTRA BC I'M BORED ---

- Time Skip -

Matt made a disgusted face, but it faded back into a smile. "Oh, right, I already knew all of that." "...How?!" "I made a movie... haven't you seen it?" "What's it called?" "'Matt On Matt Action'!" "...Matt... you made a porn movie of yourself?" "Don't judge me!"