Shame - °Edd X Kitsune!Tord°

Requested by: WingDingsSansGaster

Lol I don't know anything about kitsunes, but I looked it up :p

I'll try my best

He looks p hot in the pic oh geez I'm a furry-

JK I'M NOT A FURRY

*FBI OPEN UP*

OH SHIT-

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

3rd Person POV:

After Tord came back from 'the big city', he seemed happy and well. Recently, he disappeared for a few days. When he came back, he hid away in his room. Edd didn't know what to think about Tord's behavior, so he went to confront him about it. He went to Tord's room and knocked on the door, hearing small noises from inside. "Tord? Are you there?" Edd called out. "Fuck!" He heard Tord say, followed by a lot of shuffling.

After a few minutes, Tord opened the door by a crack. "Uhm... hi?" Edd greeted, waving. Tord had his hood over his head, and he was wearing black gloves. "Uh... h-hey! What's up?" Tord stuttered, acting awfully suspicious. Edd gave Tord a skeptical look and pointed at his gloves. "O-oh, these? I was just... tryin' something new! Do you like it?" Tord fibbed.

"Yeah, okay. So... I was just wondering... how've you been?" Edd asked. "I've been fine. Swell, actually." Tord responded, inwardly facepalming. "Can I... come in?" Edd questioned. "Inside? Right now? Er- sure!" Tord stuttered, opening the door a bit more. He seemed hesitant, and Edd noticed dark eyebags under Tord's eyes.

Tord moved aside so that Edd could enter, and Edd observed the room. The sheets were off of Tord's bed, supposedly under a pile of Tord's clothes. Edd ignored the anime posters on the walls. He sat on Tord's bed and Tord closed the door. Edd found that odd, but at least he could chat with Tord. He wanted to find out what was wrong with him, and why he was gone. Tord plopped down on the bed next to Edd, not saying a word until Edd started talking.

"Tord... are you... okay? You're acting weird..." Edd questioned, noticing that Tord was struggling with something that he couldn't see.

"U-uh, why do you ask that? I'm fine!" Edd saw that Tord was fiddling with... a tail?! Is that Tord's tail?! Edd grabbed Tord's hands, and Tord looked helplessly at Edd as his tail came into view. While he was holding Tord's hands, Edd spotted some fur under Tord's sweater sleeves. Edd slipped Tord's gloves off, revealing fox paws.

"Tord... what's...?" Edd stumbled over his words, unsure of what to say at this point. Tord looked down at his feet and sniffled, letting a few tears fall. Edd pulled Tord's hood down, finding that Tord's horned-hair had turned into large fox ears. Edd lightly touched one of Tord's fox ears, and it twitched when touched. Tord looked back up, crying heavily.

"E-Edd... please don't leave..." Tord whispered, hugging Edd closely. "Tord... I won't leave. I just want to be there for you when you're having problems. What happened while you were away?" Edd inquired, bringing his arms around Tord. Tord's claws dug into Edd's back as he remembered what had happened to him. "Edd, do you know about the... uhm... Rebellion? Y'know, the Rebellion that's against the Red Army?" Tord started, loosening up on the hug a bit.

"I don't know much about it. Why?" "Well, they captured me and experimented on me, so... h-here I am..." Tord's body started to shake, and Edd knew that Tord was crying again.

"Tord... why didn't you tell me?" "I-I'm gross, a weird hybrid of some sort. Why would I tell you?" Tord sank into Edd's arms, his tail swaying a bit. "...Being part fox is gross? Tord, you look super cool like this! You've got claws too! Why are you against your new look so much?" Edd comforted Tord, bringing his hand into Tord's hair. "Do foxes like getting pet?" Edd asked.

"A little..." Tord mumbled, a bit shy about it. Edd brought his hand behind Tord's ears and scratched his head. Tord just made a small smile, staying silent. After a bit of petting, Edd put his hands on Tord's shoulders. Tord moved back a bit from the hug, and blushed a tint of pink. They both looked at each other, neither of them brave enough to speak up. Eventually, Tord came back into the hug and rested his head on Edd's shoulder.

Edd held Tord close, and Tord wasn't ashamed of himself anymore. Later, his soldiers gave him the title of 'Scar' and 'Red and foxy' and more, which Tord found a liking to.

(*out of ideas*)