Two Friends...? - °Bing X Larry°

(This ship needs more attention, SO HERE WE GO!)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

3rd Person POV:

Larry pulled on Bing's arm, heading into a forest. "Larry... why are we here? I have a lot of work to do!" Bing whined, allowing Larry to guide him. "You've been working for weeks and weeks on end. It's good to have a break sometimes." Larry replied. Bing sighed and grumbled about something, but Larry wasn't going to give up.

Larry soon released Bing and walked slowly up a small grassy hill. Bing just followed and let his mind wander back to his work. 'Maybe I can create robotic people that will be programmed to watch my movies...' Bing thought to himself, bringing a hand into his hair. 'The robotic people will also have to-' "Bing, are you alright?" Larry asked, looking at Bing with a worried expression on his face. Bing stood up straight and took his hand out of his messy hair.

"Yes, I'm fine." Bing answered, strolling alongside of Larry. Larry rolled his eyes and kept at a steady pace. "...Larry... I was wondering about something..." "...Okay? What is it?" Bing looked at Larry confusedly. "...Why do you care about me so much?" Bing questioned. Larry made eye contact with Bing, but averted his gaze after a short while. "I'm... not sure." Larry spoke. Bing hummed and pondered about it as they continued on their hike. Larry tried to become focused on the fireflies that flew around them.

After a long, awkward silence, Bing spoke up. "So... there's a lot of fireflies out here, huh?" "Yeah... a ton." 'Damnit. What can we talk about...? Oh!' "Uh... how have you been lately?" "I've been doing good... I guess. You?" "Yeah, me too. After this... uhm... do you wanna watch a movie or something?" Larry looked at Bing and tilted his head. "What?" 'Did I just ask Larry out on a date? Nah, just two friends. Two friends...?' "I mean, like, so I can get some movie ideas...?" Bing added, his cheeks turning a little pink. Larry shyly looked at the ground. "Uh-uhm... sure..." He muttered quietly.

Larry was confused by his own emotions, especially when his face started heating up. Luckily, it was too dark out for Bing to see Larry's blush. 'Well... that was a short conversation.' Bing thought to himself, scratching his hair. They trudged throughout the rest of the small forest, about 3 miles of hiking, and found themselves back at the parking lot.

Larry got into the helicopter that they had been using, still flustered by his thoughts. Bing got into the helicopter and hummed as they flew off. "What movie do you want to watch?" Bing inquired. "A-anything that you want to watch..." Larry responded, internally cursing at himself for stuttering. Bing peeked at Larry from the corner of his eye to see Larry squirming in his seat. Larry couldn't get comfortable, and he noticed Bing looking at him.

His face reddened and he stopped moving in his seat. "Are you... doing okay?" Bing asked, a bit worried for his friend. "Y-yeah..." Larry whispered, looking away from Bing.

- Time Skip -

Bing chose a horror movie, obviously. He and Larry went to the front seats and sat down. Bing and Larry were holding seperate buckets of popcorn, and Larry was completely silent unless Bing told him something. Larry looked at the large screen, unfazed by jump-scares or anything similar. He unconsciously itched at his eyepatch, bored. Bing secretly stole a fistful of popcorn from Larry's bucket and ate it. When he tried to steal some more, Larry caught him by the wrist.

"What'cha doin'?" Larry asked, smirking. Bing pulled his wrist out of Larry's grasp and ate the popcorn. "Your popcorn tastes better." "Well, of course it does! I add more butter and salt, while yours is... plain." "Mine has a lot of salt!" They continued to roast each other for their popcorn preferences until the movie ended. They stopped going back and forth when people started leaving the theater.

"...Whoops. We missed the whole thing." Bing stated. "Thanks, Captain Obvious." Larry sassed. Bing huffed and got out of his seat. Larry did the same and followed Bing out of the theater. "By the way, caramel popcorn is the best kind of popcorn." Larry said, getting into the helicopter. "Whatever." Bing replied, rolling his eyes.

- Time Skip Again -

Bing sat in his spinning-chair, going back to work. Larry stood next to him, as always. Bing brought a hand into his hair and scribbled nonsense down onto his papers. "So... robotic customers?" Larry asked. Bing nodded, swiftly writing more ideas down. "Should they look like normal people and have normal lives, or should they just be robots with no feelings? Can I even program them to love, play, cry?" Bing looked up at Larry for an answer. "Erm... I don't know?" Larry responded. Bing hummed and drew a sketch of a humanoid-appearing-robot. Larry was fascinated by Bing's ideas, and he wondered what Bing's actual IQ was. He chuckled when Bing tried to draw boobs on the robot. Bing looked at Larry, who stopped laughing.

"What's so funny, Larry?" Bing asked. Larry blushed and turned his head away. "Nothing... I just... uhm..." Larry trailed off. Bing stood up from his chair and put his hands on Larry's shoulders. Larry jumped and tensed up at Bing's touch, turning his head to face him. "Larry... what's wrong? You've been acting weird ever since I..." Bing also trailed off. 'Ever since I asked him why he cared about me...' Larry bit his lip and looked at his feet.

'Does he... no... that's impossible. Or... is it? Do I feel that way about him? Is Larry bisexual? Or gay? Or neither? Am I just over-thinking it?' Bing snapped out of his thoughts and noticed Larry's flustered actions. Bing didn't know what to do or say, but he blushed. 'Well... I guess... I like him too...' Bing decided. "Larry..." Bing said, causing Larry to face him. "I'm s-sorry..." Larry mumbled, averting his gaze again.

Bing his hand on Larry's cheek and blushed madly. "Don't be." He told him, smiling. Larry cocked a brow and Bing pressed his lips onto Larry's. Larry squeaked and Bing pulled away. "Do you-" Larry pulled Bing into another kiss, closing his eye. Bing kissed back and shut his eyes too.

(Aww.)