That Dude... °Ultra Gay!Matt X Straight!Tord°

Lmfao just something I thought of before bed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt's POV:

After Tord came back and apologized about the 'Giant Robot' thing, I started feeling weird. I completely changed, or at least... that's what it felt like. I went into the bathroom in my apartment and started applying make-up and some new pink nail polish. My eyeliner looked amazing, and my pink lipstick looked good too. I left the bathroom and left my apartment. I wanted to see Tord, who I've been... thinking about... quite a lot. But, he's straight. He would never like me... right?

I knocked on Edd's apartment door, the apartment that Tord was currently staying in. "Tord, can you get the door? I'm kinda having a Cola crisis right now..." I heard Edd say. "What?! No way! Matt's been... odd when I'm around!" That kinda hurt, but it doesn't matter! I just want to see Tord's hot- I just want to see my good friend. "TORD, IF YOU DON'T OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR, I SWEAR-" "OKAY, OKAY! GEEZ!" I giggled to myself as I listened to their conversation. Footsteps came to the door, and it opened. Tord stood there, wearing the new black hoodie that I bought him a few weeks ago.

I tackled him in a hug, nearly ruining my make-up. "Tordie!" I said happily, squeezing him tighter. "Can't breath-" "Sorry!" I let him go, but he wobbled a bit. I put my hand on his shoulder to keep him stable. "Sorry again! I've just... missed you a lot!" I told him, blushing a tint. His eyepatch makes him look so tough... his scars too... is that facial hair?! Tord pat my hand, so I let go of him.

"It's fine. Nice to see you, Matt." Tord said dully. His lips are chapped, oh my gosh... wait... why am I even looking there? "You should use chapstick, just saying." "How did you even-" Edd interrupted Tord, saving my life... okay, that was exaggerated. "Matt, did you bring the Cola that I texted you about?" "U-uhm... oops? I didn't exactly... look at my phone. I was putting my make-up on-" "MATT, I'LL KILL YOU!" "TORDIE, HELP ME!" Tord smirked at me, which wasn't a good sign.

"Give me 40 pounds." Edd started sprinting towards me, so I had no choice. "FINE! JUST HURRY UP!" Tord tackled Edd to the ground and held him there. "Okay, go buy some Cola." "ARE YOU CRAZY?!" "You should probably hurry."

(I'm just gonna semi-restart this oneshot lmao)

When Tord stopped wobbling from my hug, I noticed how he avoided me. He would inch away from me when I looked away, he would look at Edd like he needed help, and he would even avoid eye contact with me. Did he know that I had a crush on him? Is he homophobic? Is he- "Matt, are you listening? Edd wants us to go buy some Cola." Tord explained. Alone time with Tord?
I was taken out of my thoughts when someone was pulling me by my wrist. I looked at my arm to see that Tord was tugging on me, basically dragging me out of Edd's apartment. My face reddened, but I didn't say anything. I really don't want to make Tord uncomfortable, even though I already do by existing. That sounded... dark. I don't know how, but we were in a small store.

Tord grabbed a shopping cart with his robotic hand, holding my wrist with his other hand. He looked at me, catching me staring. My breath hitched and I shyly looked away from him. I heard a chuckle, and the cart started moving. He didn't let go of my wrist.

He hummed as he strolled around the store, buying Cola and a few other things. I saw him put a dark purple sweater in the cart, but I didn't ask him about it. I just enjoyed the calming moments, listening to Tord's voice. I secretly got three cherry lip balm sticks, which I hope he likes. When we got to the cashier, we split the bill. Tord wanted to pay, but I wouldn't stop whining about it. I refuse to let him, who's already got enough to deal with, pay... a slightly expensive bill.

After we got out of the store, I got some chapstick out of the plastic grocery bag. "Tordie, I need to recommend this to you. Your lips are really chapped, baby." I instructed, popping the cap off. Tord gave me a confused glance when I said 'baby', which... I didn't notice at the time. I handed him the chapstick, and I awkwardly watched him put it on. He slid it against his lips, giving them a shine.

Y'know, I like the taste of cherry. I'm kinda- wait, no. I can't do that to Tord. He's said it before, many times. He's straight. I huffed while thinking about it, and Tord looked at me. "Is something bothering you?" Tord asked, seeming a bit concerned. I was surprised to see any emotions from him. It was... refreshing. I saw him laugh in the store, and he hummed... why? I smiled, happy that he cares... I think. "No, it's nothing." I replied.

"Okay. Oh, right. I got you a new sweater, but I didn't try to hide it." Tord changed the subject, getting the dark purple sweater from earlier out of the plastic grocery bag. I gave him the cap to the chapstick and excitedly grabbed the sweater. I put it on, covering my 'I ❤ M@' shirt. "Tordie, oh my gosh!" I blushed and hugged myself, letting a loud fanboy squeal out. "Thank you! It's SO cute!" I exclaimed.

"Almost as cute as you..." I whispered. "What was that last part?" "Oh, I just said that it's also really comfortable. And fuzzy." My gay feelings are still in the closet, phew. Well, other than my appearance. I've never actually told them that I'm 'gay'. "Oh, okay. We should get this Cola to Edd before he goes insane. It's been 2 hours since his last can of Cola." "Wait... really?! We need to get back as fast as possible!"