Movie Night - °Matt X Tord°

I should honestly just make a Tord X Matt oneshot book buuuuuut nah. I write these because I have too many Tord X Matt pictures on my phone, tbh.

*********************

Tord's POV:

Me, Matt, Edd, and Tom were supposed to binge watch a few movies together. Of course, Edd and Tom decided to bail. I may or may not have confessed to them about my crush on Matt. Because of this, they try to get me to hang out with Matt as much as possible. It's a win-win for them, the two lovers. They could go on dates and do stuff while I watch after Matt, and Matt watches after me. I mean, I'm not complaining or anything. I would love to be around Matt.

I slowly went to Matt's apartment door, knocking on it softly. "Coming!" I heard Matt yell. I waited, tapping my foot on the ground. When the door opened, I waved at Matt. "Uhm... movie night?" I explained, scratching the back of my neck. Matt smiled and nodded, bringing me into a hug. "Oh, I'm so excited! What movie should we watch first?" Matt released me as he talked.

"Anything you want, Matt." I responded, looking up at him. He grabbed my hand and brought me inside, shutting and locking the door behind us. He let go of my hand before it could get awkward, and he rushed into his kitchen. I followed, but squatted down to see a case on the floor. 'Matt On Matt Action'. I read the back of the case, a blush coming onto my face. I shoved the case in my sweater and took it off, setting it in the corner of the room.

I adjusted my shirt, which was covered in pictures of drooling hentai girls. I hope that the straightness of this shirt doesn't distract Matt from the bisexuality of my little, red heart. I sat on Matt's purple couch, looking at his large flat-screen T.V. How did he even afford to get that? Matt came to the couch and sat down, placing a big bowl of popcorn in between us.

Why is a bowl of popcorn cock-blocking me right now? I took a piece of popcorn from the bowl and dropped it into my mouth. Matt used the T.V. remote to look through different movies. I made sure he wasn't looking, and I scooted closer to him. I made sure again, and I moved the popcorn onto me a bit. One more check, and I moved the bowl onto my lap. Matt had finally chosen a movie, and I didn't dare look at him. I ate more popcorn and watched as the movie started playing.

I peeked at Matt to see his cheeks turning a bit red. I watched the movie for a bit, but Matt clouded my mind. I laid my head on Matt's shoulder, hearing his breath come closer. I felt his breath on my head, so he must be looking at me. I blushed deeply, but stared at the T.V. I could've sworn that Matt pecked me on the head, but I doubted myself. It would be amazing if Matt loved me too.

I shut my eyes, leaning the rest of my body against Matt. He took the popcorn bowl out of my lap and set it next to the couch, I think. I felt his head rest on top of mine, and he sighed. I knew that I was blushing hard, because my face was burning. I turned my body a bit, just so that I could hold Matt closer. Matt wrapped his arms and legs around me, and the movie ended. Another one started playing, but me and Matt were too focused on each other.

I remembered how much I used to dislike Matt, how I thought that he was a bother. How I used to think that he was... gross. How could I think those things about someone so sweet, always narcissistic, and really hot? Sometimes, Matt's innocence somehow turns me on. That is a bit confusing, but I sorta get it. Maybe? I brought my face into the crook of Matt's neck, right under Matt's square chin. Matt's breath hitched, and I stayed in that position for a long time.

"M-Matt." I said, finally getting enough courage. He seems to like me back, so what do I have to lose? A lot of things, actually. "Yeah, Tord?" Matt replied. I moved the upper half of my body back a bit, letting Matt's legs stay wrapped around my lower half. "Matt, I really like you. Like, more than best friends. I really believe that... well... I love you, Matt." I admitted, looking away. The moment of truth, here it is. "Tord... I love you too." Matt told me, putting his hands on my shoulders.

I got shy and hid my face on him again. "I love you, I love you, I love you. I stay up at night thinking about you, with freckles dotting your body like stars dot the night sky. Your square chin, the one that shows off your picture-perfect facial features. Matt, do you wanna... go out with me?" I asked, bringing his hands into mine. "Tord, of course I'll be with you! Also, that was so beautiful of you to say!" Matt gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Thank you, Matt. I just... I'm so happy right now." I told him, getting excited. "Me too... but... I'm tired..." Matt yawned to prove his point. I straightened my legs and let Matt lay down next to me. I kissed his cheek and laid against him, letting his soft snores guide me to sleep.