I'm here... - Abused!Teen!Matt X Teen!Tord

I'm horrible for writing this, I know. The poor bean ;u; I'm overthinking everything and it's so hard to post this like ughhhhhhhhhhh

*************************

3rd Person POV:

Matt ran into his room, hiding. His mentally and emotionally abusive mother had just yelled at him, for something small. Matt accidentally dropped a cup, tried to hide it, and got caught. "I'll sell you off one day, just you wait!" He heard his mother call out. He teared up and looked at his reflection in a small mirror to calm himself down.

He knew that his mother wasn't lying, mostly because she'd done it before. He was brought back to his mother after she cried crocodile tears in front of the police. She lied about selling him, saying, "He was kidnapped!" She sued the buyers and sold Matt off the next week to yet another group of people. While Matt was trapped in the buyers' houses, horrible things would happen to him. He sighed and got his phone out, texting his best friend. Tord.

Handsome_Matt: "Tord... can I come over?"

Commie.Weeb.Tord: "Is it your mom again?"

Handsome_Matt: "...Yeah..."

Commie.Weeb.Tord: "Go to our spot. I'll b there in 5."

Handsome_Matt: "Tysm!"

Commie.Weeb.Tord: "Np."

Matt got out of a window in his room, climbing down. He ran down the sidewalk, heading to Tord's and his favorite place to hang out. It was a treehouse, right next to Tord's house. His parents loved and cared for him, and it sometimes made Matt jealous. Why did his father leave him all alone with his mother? Why is his mother like this to him? He wiped his eyes, making sure that the tears were gone.

He went up to the treehouse and climbed the ladder that was hanging from it, avoiding the one broken step. He went in and spotted Tord, who was reading hentai and smoking a cigarette.

"I'm here!" Matt announced, a bright smile coming onto his face. Tord looked up from his hentai book and grinned, biting down on his cigarette. "Hey, Matt! I have something that'll cheer you up!" Tord seemed excited, and he stood up. He stompted on the cigarette, knowing that Matt didn't like the smell. He set his hentai book down on a small table next to his plastic chair. He walked up to Matt and gently grabbed his wrist.

"Close your eyes. No peeking, okay?" Matt closed his eyes, his smile widening. Tord knew how much Matt loved surprises. He pulled Matt to a corner of the room and stepped back, letting go of Matt's wrist. "Open your eyes." Matt opened one of his eyes and gasped, opening the other eye. A large, rectangular mirror was hung up on the wall. A shelf stuck out from underneath it, where Matt could put his makeup.

"I was thinking about you yesterday... and... my dad helped me make this ready for you. D-do you like-" Matt cut Tord off with a tight hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Matt repeated. Tord hugged back and chuckled, rubbing Matt's back.

"No problem, Matt. Wanna sleepover in here for tonight?" "I-I forgot my stuff..." "It's okay. We'll pick it up tomorrow." "Well... I don't want my mother to find out that I left... remember the last time that happened?" Tord winced, remembering all of the bruises Matt had when he got to school. "...Yeah..." The two went silent, and Matt's fingernails dug into Tord's hoodie. Matt sniffled, and Tord felt bad for him.

"S-sorry Matt... don't cry... it hurts to see you cry..." Matt choked on a sob and nodded. "I've cried enough. It doesn't matter. Why feel sad about something that can't be helped, right?" Matt released Tord and wiped his tears away, smiling when he looked back at his reflection. "Besides, I'm good-looking even after I cry!" Tord blushed and giggled.

"...Yeah..." He muttered, happy that Matt was feeling better. "What did you say?" Matt asked. "N-nothing, I just... remembered that... there's a new hentai book coming out...?" "Oh, okay." Tord sighed from relief. He didn't want Matt to know that he had... a tiny crush on him. "So... my mom made cookies when she heard that you were coming..."

Matt nearly jumped out of the treehouse. Tord's mom makes the best cookies, hell, the best food! She is also the only person, other than Tord, that Matt can talk to. He's too shy to talk to Tord's dad, who's always drinking coffee and reading a newspaper. Matt and Tord entered Tord's house and Matt followed the scent of freshly baked cookies into the kitchen. Tord sat next to his dad in the living-room.

"Fortalte du ham ennå?" ("Did you tell him yet?") "D-dad!" "Jeg tar det som et 'nei'." ("I'll take that as a 'no'.") Matt came into the room while he was eating a chocolate chip cookie. "What're you guys talking about?" "N-nothing kjærlighet." (kjærlighet = love.) "Aww, det var så søtt!" ("Aww, that was so cute!") "Dad! S-shush!" Matt tilted his head, wondering why Tord was so flustered. He went up to Tord and offered him a cookie. Tord looked up at Matt and took the offer, shoving the whole cookie into his mouth. Matt giggled and Tord's entire face was red.

Tord couldn't remember a time that he'd ever disliked Matt's laughter. He chewed on the cookie and swallowed, standing up afterwards. Tord's dad pretended not to notice their existence, but he was secretly listening to the two. Matt gave Tord a crooked grin.

"Wanna take some cookies and hang out for a bit longer? I'd better get home before mother notices my... absence." "Yeah, okay." Matt took Tord's hand into his own and dragged him into the kitchen. He grabbed the bowl of cookies, saying a quick, 'Hello' to Tord's mom before leaving the house. He let go of Tord's hand to climb the ladder. Tord internally wanted to grab Matt's hand and... no. He didn't know if Matt liked him back.

He climbed the ladder, totally not staring at Matt's butt like a pervert. They entered the treehouse and Tord sat in his red plastic chair. Matt took a seat in his purple plastic chair, eating cookies. Tord scooted his chair next to Matt's and stole a cookie. Matt grabbed Tord's wrist and took a bite out of the stolen cookie. Tord blushed from the action and stayed still. Matt let go of Tord's wrist and laughed.

"You look so shocked!" "I am... just a little." Matt's phone started buzzing, and he looked at the screen to see who was calling him. "...Y'know what? I'll sleepover..." "Your mom found out, didn't she?" "...Yeah..." Matt ignored the call, standing up. He placed his phone onto the shelf under his new mirror.

(...That's all folks!)