🎶Sweater Weather🎶 - °TordMatt°

Requested by: KitKatXD12

Also, here's a quick advertisement.

I made some TordMatt fanfics and a oneshot book for it soooooo... y'know (OwO).

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Tord's POV:

All I am, is a man.

Tord sat on the baby blue towel next to Matt, humming a song that he remembered. Matt laid his head on Tord's shoulder and smiled brightly. "So, how's America been so far?" Tord asked. "I'll be fine if I go anywhere, as long as I'm with you. And a mirror!" Matt replied.

I want the world in my hands.

Tord remembered the real reason why he made this trip to America. He had to influence more people to join the Red Army, and what better place than America? High populations, social media controlling everyone, people hating the president, many reasons to be here. Matt heard that Tord was leaving for a while and begged him to let him come for weeks, and Tord got fed up. Maybe it wasn't the best decision, but he took Matt with him.

I hate the beach,

Tord didn't like that sand was sticking to his toes, but he knew that Matt loved the beach. "Baby, I'll be with you forever and always~."

But, I stand in California with my toes in the sand.

Matt lifted his head and pecked Tord's cheek. "I love you, Tordle." "I love you too, Mattie." Matt hugged Tord and shivered a bit. "Are you cold?" "Yeah, the sun was keeping me warm before..." "Then why did you wear those jean shorts?" "You told me once that I looked cute in them... so..."

Use the sleeves of my sweater, let's have an adventure~.

Tord took his hoodie off and put it on Matt. "You didn't wear your sweater either? Man, you came unprepared." "I might've left it in the hotel..." Tord chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Of course you did." Tord looked into Matt's eyes, hearing the waves splashing nearby. The blue in Matt's eyes matched it perfectly. Tord put his hand on Matt's face and touched Matt's freckles, making Matt blush. Even though they've been together for a long time, Matt still got flustered by the slightest things that Tord did.
Head in the clouds, but my gravity's centered.

Tord and Matt both moved towards eachother, Matt wrapping his arms around Tord's neck. They shared a passionate kiss, only for a moment. Tord pulled away and smirked, loving the sight of Matt being shy and flustered. His gaze came to Matt's neck, which was still lined with hickeys from the hotel. His smirk grew and Matt knew what he was planning.

Touch my neck and I'll touch yours,

Tord brought his face into the crook of Matt's neck, not making any moves yet. He breathed onto it, making Matt shiver. "T-Tord..." Matt said, just above a whisper. Tord kissed Matt's neck and pulled away. "I already marked you enough, for now~." Tord decided. Matt sighed from relief and started calming down. "Did I scare you, baby?" Tord asked. "A-a little." Matt responded.

(*Doesn't have anymore ideas*)