Let's Go

Hope POV

"Mom, dad." I choked out, looking at two people that I though were dead. My parents looked up and my mom burst into tears.

"Hope." Dad breathes out. The monster let me into their cell and I sunk to my knees. Dad looked curiously at the baby in my arms.

"How?" I asked, looking over my shoulder at the monster.

"A series of complicated plans. Your mother didn't burn to death, I had another vampire switch with her and slip a daylighter ring back on her finger then I took her back her. It was so fast that no one noticed. Your father was replaced by a duplicate that I created via magic and sent in to die instead of Klaus and then I took him back here. Pretty complicated but it worked." He explained and I felt like puking this guy is fucking insane.

"Oh my god." I said softly as I moved closer to my parents. The cell door locked behind me.

"You have three hours." The monster said, walking off.

——

Josie POV

Freya gathered a bunch of older witches-including Penelope much to Lizzie's despair-and started the tracking spell easily but it was taking awhile.

"Is it working?" I asked desperately as I clung to Niko.

"Sort of, I can't-" Freya said, then she gasped. "There."

"You found them." Keelin asked, placing her hand on Freya's shoulder.

"There in an old house out of town. Right off the highway." Freya explained. Dad wrote down the directions she gave.

"Let's go get her then." Kol said as Freya ended the spell.

"Wait, we need to prepare before going after her. This guy is dangerous and we'll need all of the power we can get." Mom stopped Hope's uncle. Everyone agreed.

"I'll go." I volunteered and dad shook his head.

"No, stay her with Niko and Lizzie. We can't risk you guys." He explained and I groaned. I have to help save my girlfriend, I just have to.

"I'll go instead. I'll gather some other witches and we'll rescue Hope and Eli." Penelope spoke up. Everyone turned to her in shock.

"Thank you Penelope." Dad said, happy that Lizzie, Niko, and I would be safe.

"Let's bring them home." Rebekah said and all of the Mikaelsons nodded as they began to prepare.

——

Hope POV

Our time must be close to being up. My parents and I must have spent most of our reunion time crying and hugging. I'm so glad that my parents are alive. My aunts and uncles are great but sometimes a girl just needs her parents. Especially when said girl is a parent as well.

"I can't believe we're grandparents." Mom said in disbelief as she held Eli in her arms, cradling him as if he was going to break. Dad was next to her, looking down at Eli with a small smile.

"Along with Caroline too." He said softly with a hint of sadness. Dad used to like Caroline but now I think he's mostly over her and from what I've heard, she's over him.

"Yeah, I love my boys. Being a mother is one of the best things to ever happen to me." I said softly as I leaned against my mom for the first time in over two years.

"We're so proud of you Hope. You've grown up so much." Dad said, looking up at me with tears still in his eyes. Eli stirred a little and started getting fussy, I reached for him but mom just held up her hand as she bounced him lightly. He calmed down almost immediately.