Epilouge

7 months later

Hope POV

"Hey guys, everything's okay but you guys need to get to Boston ASAP...the baby's coming."

————

Josie went into labor in the middle of the night. We went to the hospital and she gave birth to our first daughter at four AM.

"Hey, you did great." I said as I sat down on the bed next to Josie the next morning.

"I can't believe she's finally here." Josie said, looking down at our little girl. "What should we name her?"

"No, I named the other two. You name her." I said as I wrapped an arm around Josie's shoulders.

"Okay...how about Piper? Piper Marie Saltzman?" She asked and I smiled. I love that name. It suits this perfect little girl.

"I love it babe." I said as I kissed the side of her head.

Then our families came to visit. My family cooed over Piper while also guarding her. I don't blame them, after what happened with Eli I don't ant to take any chances.

Josie's family was in complete awe of the small child. Lizzie was obsessed with how cute she was and Alaric was pretending like he wasn't crying with joy.

When the boys were dropped off by Jamie and Lucy, it was a different story. They seemed confused by their new sister and it took them an hour to warm up to her but once hey did, they loved her.

————

5 years later

College was college. It was hard with three kids but we managed to graduate and get our degrees. I got a great job right out of college, working as an artist in New Orleans and Josie just got a new job. We also got married right after college. A small ceremony with our family and friends.

But right now we're in Mystic Falls, dropping the boys off at the Salvatore School. Turns out that all three of our kids are tribrids. We figured it outthought some DNA tests.

"Are you sure about this?" Josie asked as we helped set the boys up in their new room. The boys were making new friends already and Piper was following them around.

"Babe, they'll be fine. We went there and we turned out great. Plus, their grandpa is the headmaster." I told her as I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead.

"Okay, I'm just nervous." She said with a sigh.

"I know you are but they'll be okay and we're not sending Piper there for another two years." I said, kissing her head again.

"I know, I know." She said, pulling away from me with a week smile.

After setting up the twins' room, we said goodbye and headed out. The boys seemed very content in their new school.

"Mommy, mama, I want to stay with Niko and Eli!" Piper complained with a pout. I just picked her up and put her on my hip.

"We told you, you can go when you're in second grade too." Josie said with a small smile.

"You're too little right now." I said as I kissed her little head. "Plus, now it's going to be girls day, every day. No boys at all."

"Yay!" Piper cheered, suddenly excited.

"See, it's going to be okay." I said to Josie as we got in the car.

————

11 years later

The day has finally come. Niko and Eli are graduating. They've been through a lot in their lives but they made it to graduation.

Niko has grown up to be an amazing artist. Sure, he's a little shit sometimes but we love him and he really is a sweetheart.

Eli is the nicest kid around, just like his mom. He does have a mean streak but it's not as bad as his brother's can be. He is very caring and loves animals more than anything.

Piper is still only a sophomore. She doesn't know what she's doing with her life but she knows that it has something to do with activism. Maybe a lawyer.

And we had another baby, Zoe. She's in fifth grade and is a perfect mix of all of her older siblings.

We raised really good kids.

"Mom! Mama! We did it!" The boys yelled, running up to us after graduation.

They each embraced us before hugging their siblings.

"I can't believe my idiot brothers graduated." Piper said with a smirk as she hugged them.

"You guys are growing up." Josie said, wiping a tear.

"Don't cry mom." Zoe said, hugging Josie. "You still have me." That caused Josie to laugh a little.

"Yeah and we're still your babies." Eli said and Niko agreed.

"Yeah, and you guys aren't grandparents yet so that's good." Niko said, smirking.

"Oh shut up and get over here." I said, pulling my kids and wife into a hug.

They're going to change the world.

A/n: that's it. I may do a spin-off but no promises.