Dragons island

Once upon a time there was a girl who was left alone on an island. Her parents were both banished to that island, but they were killed by horrible dragons the only ones alive were her and her grandmother. Her grandmother taught her to write, speak and to calculate. To her surprise the girl was clever, and by the age of seven she had every skill under control. Grandma knew she had to try different things. So she thought the girl how to fight. Fight against creatures with Bow and arrow, a sword and with everything she could find or what the state left them. A few years later when the girl needed to find food for her and her grandmother, she found a dragon egg. She took it home and when it came out of it's shell it was so ugly. But that didn't mind the girl to fell in love with the dragon because it in her eyes it was beautiful. Now the dragon was so attached to her it couldn't go anywhere else without the girl. And helped the girl to fight. Later when the dragon was old enough and had to learn how to fly and to their surprise it was an excellent flyer. The girl, the dragon and the grandmother went back to the land that banished her mother and her father, to kill the rulers. On the way granny died of a heart attack, so that was something horrible. When they came to the main land , everyone was so surprised to see the dragon and they were so scared of whet the girl and the dragon were going to do. So they panicked and ran away. The ruler of the kingdom was furious and send his best soldiers to deal with the problem. But they weren't fire proof and were fried. When eventually the girl and the dragon came to the castle, the rulers had people standing guard with bow and poisoned arrows. The problem was that the guards had never used bow and arrow, so some shot their friends and then killed them selfs because they couldn't live with what they did. Others tried shooting at the dragon but failed and so the dragon used his fire to burn them. There was one peculiar boy who managed to shoot at the girl, but his arrow wasn't poisoned. The girl was wounded and they flew away. The boy was angry that the girl wasn't killed and decided to go after her. That night the boy took some stuff he needed to fight and went looking for the girl, not knowing what was coming. He searched for the girl and the dragon, but he couldn't find them.  Until he saw a light very bright, like fire. So he went looking for the light because obviously that would mean that a dragon will be there. Unfortunately it wasn't the dragon. It was just angry villagers who set their houses on fire and blamed the kingdom. So he went back into the woods but then it started to rain. He went to seek shelter finally he saw a cave. He went into the cave and saw some lights, so he stood still. He waited for the lights to go away. They didn't but that could only mean one thing, that it was the dragon. He stood very still and tried to listen to what the girl was saying but she wasn't saying anything. She sang about how her life was and what the kingdom had done to her parents. The boy was very angry at the rulers. He came into the light and shouted I believe you now! let's kill the king. The next morning they went looking for the king, on the back of the dragon. When they found him, it was very sad because the king had already hung himself. It was not a heroes death he chose. Unfortunately the king didn't have an heir so the boy took the throne and asked the girl to be his queen. a girl turned him down and killed him. Now the girl is queen. The kingdom was never prouder to have a ruler like her, because she was smart, she could fight and she hated her enemies so bad she would burn them. The villagers found her very scary so people weren't saying anything else that then they were proud.