The living paintings

Once upon a time, there was a castle. A castle so big it had a thousand paintings. Of queens, kings, animals, landscapes and far more. It was beautiful and every night when the moon raise, the paintings started to come to life. All night they would dance and dance until it was morning, and they had to go back into the frame. They were so happy every night. The castle had been empty for years because the last owner told everyone that the house was cursed. He knew about the paintings because they kept him company when he was lonely. But unfortunately he got sick and died several years ago. But one night a strange person walked into the castle because he needed shelter from the storm. He saw the painting but thought they where real humans, so he danced with them and fell in love with a painting. The guy fell asleep and the next morning he was shocked that he couldn't find anyone. But he stayed in the hope the girl would return. And yes she did en when she got out of the painting that night she told him everything. He was afraid of the house and made a fire so big it would eventually burn the house down. The paintings screamed as they could not leave the house. It was horrible to see but the guy did not show mercy. He really liked setting things on fire that he tried to burn the king. He was arrested and later hanged.

(A.N.) I am quite proud of this one it is personally my favorite. You can help me fill this book, if you have any inspiration I would be delighted to add your story to this book.