Werewolves

Once upon a time there were two people, they were werewolves. They got a baby together, Ruby. One night when Ruby was with her grandmother her parents were killed because people were afraid of werewolves. Ruby was still a baby. She stayed to live with her grandmother, who also knew she was a werewolf. Her grandmother asked a fairy for help the fairy gave her a red cape to protect Ruby. Every time when it was full moon Ruby had to wear that cape. When Ruby was growing up was said that her parents were dead because of the hunt on the werewolves not that they were real werewolves. Ruby didn't know she was werewolf two when Ruby was 18 the person came to stay with her who was fleeing from the war they had met each other at a water pit and they became friends. Ruby had a boyfriend named Peter. Peter came at night at her window to talk with Ruby towards one time when it was a full moon Ruby had forgotten to wear her cape. Peter had left the hour before the moon raise. The next day people were very shocked to find two people dead, killed by a werewolf the trail of tracks led to Ruby's house. Ruby's friend thought that it was Peter who was the werewolf. At the next full moon they told him about their theory and chained him to a tree in the woods. Ruby's friend had to stay at home to pretend to be Ruby. When the moon came up grandma came to look if Ruby was wearing her cape, but it wasn't Ruby she saw it was her friend. Grandma explained that Ruby was the wolf and they hurried to Peter. unfortunately he was already eaten and they put the cape on Ruby. she asked what had happened and saw the blood in the snow. Then she started to cry. She realized that she had eaten her boyfriend.

(A.N.) this story is based on a story from the series once upon a time.