Elements

Once upon a time there were four baby girls left alone on the steps of a rich couple. The couple had been trying to get pregnant and had just lost their fourth child. Because the couple didn't know where the children came from they let everyone believe they were theirs. They called the children: terra, caeli, ignis and aqua. The children loved their father and mother and had a very happy childhood. The girls had a lovely nanny but they caught her doing magic once. The girls threatened the nanny to teach them the powers to control the elements of their names or she would be hanged. The nanny agreed and by the age of sixteen they where very skilled witches. Terra could control earth, Caeli could control air, Ignis could control fire and aqua could control water. Unfortunately the nanny died and seeing she had no further family the girls got all of her stuff. They found a book that said that magic was only for the ones with talent and it was signed by Mother Nature. The girls had heard of the stories of Mother Nature and that she lived in a hidden kingdom. In the cover of the book there was a key, probably for the door to the kingdom. The girls did some digging in the grand library of their palace and found a name that was mentioned a few times: Stonehenge England. They told their parents to go with them on a holiday there and off they went, to Stonehenge. When they arrived at Stonehenge Caeli put the key in one of the stones. Nothing happened. Terra figured that they had to use their powers to open the door and the door opened. They went in and saw a beautiful kingdom with nature everywhere. Near the door there was a chest with a note and a map. The note said: when 4 sisters will arrive they have to find the 4 keys to the castle of Mother Nature. There are 4 area's one with a lot of water one with a lot of fire one with a lot of birds and one will have to go underground. It was clear to where the girls had to go to find the keys so they spit up. A week later every girl was done with their tasks and they opened the door of the palace. Everything seemed intact and they searched the castle. In the highest tower there was a woman, she just woke up. When she has something to drink and eat she told the girls the story. When Mother Nature gave birth of the four girls the castle was under attack, the woman who was the eldest child of Mother Nature and was called elementa had to take the girls to earth and she had to secure that the girls were safe. She left the most important stuff with the nanny who was a good friend of hers. Elementa returned to the castle and saw that everyone was dead. She got rid of the body's and casted a spell on the realm then she put herself in a sleeping curse that would end when the castle doors would open again. It turned out that not everyone was dead, in all the area's there were little villages with people. Every girl met a guy in these villages. They all got married and decided that elementa had to rule the kingdom. If elementa would die they would split the kingdom into 4 and every sister would have its own land. The girls got mAny children and all of these children would have the gift of the element of their mother and they would pass it on to their children. It was strictly forbidden to mate with someone from an other area because people didn't knew the outcome. The people lived in fear for the rest of the lives of Terris, Caeli, Ignis and Aqua later the law loosened up and people got their thrust back into the royals.