Breathing

Once upon a time there was a girl. She lived a very happy life. She had amazing friends, she wasn't ugly and had good grades. But then one day it turned out her life wasn't so perfect after all. Her friends of whom she thought were the most amazing persons in the world actually hated her. They thought she was a slut, an annoying human and they didn't want to be friends anymore. The girl cried her eyes out over the fact that her friends had left her once again. Because it had happened before, the difference was that the first time it was because she turned out simply boring. Her grades dropped immediately and she enjoyed nothing in life anymore. She had panic attacks at least twice a week and they wouldn't go away, more often then never she wasn't able to breathe and there was no one around to help her because she was left alone. She started thinking about taking the easy road to the darkness until one day she met a boy. They ran into the woods together, they spent nearly 3 hours in those wood telling each other their life stories. It was nice for the both of them to talk to someone, especially a stranger. They hung out a couple of times, to just talk about things in life. But talking wasn't enough. The next day the both of them went back to the woods and they hung their selves. They wanted to give the little they had for a bit of peace and quiet, something you would never get while still breathing.

(A.N.) I'm sorry for this sad story the next ones will hopefully be better. I still hope you liked it.