Soulmates

Once upon a time there was a boy, raised by three witches because his parents were dead. he really liked it there but he missed something. He missed someone to spend the rest of his life with. So when he was 20, he packed his bags and told the witches that he would return when he found the love of his life. A few years later he only had really good friends, but no one he had the shaking knees with or that your heartbeat goes faster every time that person comes near. He summoned the witches to ask them for advice. What he didn't know was that someone was watching them, a girl, a friend of him. The girl always believed in magic and she was very happy to find out that it was real. So the boy summoned the witches and they came. The witches told him that when you meet your soulmate you don't have shaking knees, your breath doesn't go very fast and your heart doesn't beat at a higher level than normal. You actually feel perfectly safe. They said that that is why a lot of people fall in love with their best friend. Because you feel perfectly safe with them, and they know you better than anyone. The girl stepped out of the shadow and told the boy she had seen all. She told him that she feels safe around him and that she feels that he knows her best. The boy thought back to all the years he had been from home and he knew that this was his soulmate.