The perfect night

It was one of those nights, on which you cannot think clearly but you know exactly what is going on. That was when they met. No intention of getting involved with the other one, but still going over there and say hello because your mind does not work clearly. Dying to meet this person who will make your heart beat faster, but not being sure if it is a good idea. They were at a party. Their friend had just turned eighteen, the greatest age you could get because you were old and young enough to do everything. They looked across the room and just knew that that was the person they wanted to spend that evening with. And so, when they spend an hour talking to each other the went out. They took a scooter to explore the rest of the city. It was beautiful all those lights, all those people and the other persons smile. You could just melt away in the other persons smile, another reason not to think clear. They went everywhere, even those shady backstreets because they felt safe with each other. One loved to read one loved to listen and so they were perfect. One woke up the next morning, ran out of the building and went home. And so started the whole thing again just with a new person for the both of them.

(A.N.) I guess that's life nowadays. You meet a person, spend a night together, go home and make the very same mistake the next day. It must be a sad life like that. But still, this is my second favorite story. I would be delighted if you liked it too and maybe voted.