the full moon curse

There once was a girl who lived in the forest. She was an orphen and got cursed by a witch. She has to sing with every full moon, if she doesn't she'll die. One day she got very sick and lost her voice. The girl forgot that there was a full moon that night so she didn't worry.
She walked trough the forest and saw a boy. He was very handsome and she fell in love at first sight. The boy did the same and he started to talk but she couldn't answer. The boy just kissed her and they went to her house. They fell asleep together. When the boy woke up he found the girl dead. The boy was sad and furious, so he went looking for the witch. He asked the witch to rescue the girl because she was the love of his life. The witch said she couldn't rescue the girl because she would have to go to the land of the dead and if she does she can't return. The boy thought about what the witch said. He asked if he could go to the land of the dead. The witch told him he could but also can't return. The boy took the risk and he murdered himself so he could be with the girl forever. When he found the girl she could talk and they lived the rest of their lives in the land of the dead.

(A.N.) This story is made by: allysialove an amazing writer you should check her out sometime.