Disconnected

*Alex's P.O.V*

I got up from the floor and winced in pain when I put pressure on my wrist. I stared at the dry blood on them. I sighed  and put on a Green day t-shirt and some black skinny jeans and a pair of vans. I haven't slept at all.

"Alex! Hurry up, you're gonna be late."

Right. I have school today. First day. I'm so nervous and scared. In my old school, people would beat me up..I don't know why.

I went to the bathroom and washed up and brushed my hair. As I stared at myself I remembered everything that had happened yesterday.

My dad left, for the 6th time. 

He's been fighting with my mom a lot, and he always leaves, it's not like I care anymore though. He always leaves like it doesn't matter. I stared at myself in the mirror, I would've killed myself right then and there. You have no idea how much I desire death. I don't know what's holding me back from doing it, from killing myself. 

I finally finished washing up and I grabbed my bag, phone, and headphones and walked to school, ignoring my mom's goodbye. Blink-182 blasted through my headphones. 

I didn't have many friends in my old school. Only one. And I don't wanna talk about him.

After a while of thinking I finally reached the school and saw a bunch of kids hanging out in the front, I stiffend up and walked quickly to the enterance. 

Oddly, no one's eyes were on me. I noticed everyone's eyes were on a tall guy with skunk hair and a Blink-182 shirt. He was looking down at a kid who was on the floor, who looked petrified. The scene was over and he walked inside. After that, everyone's eyes were now on me. My breath hitched and I tensed up. I quickly jogged to the enterance and walked in to the school. I walked up a few flights of stairs until I finally reached my first class. Social Studies. I sighed and knocked on the door.

"Come in." The teacher, Mr. Robinson, said.

And that's when, I met jack. The tall kid who had obviously knocked down some kid.

~

"They say dating is a numbers game...so can I get your number."

I scoffed and turned around.

What did this guy not understand? I'm not fucking gay.

Although, he is pretty cute.

"Shut up." I argued with myself.

"Excuse me, Mr. gaskarth?" 

"Oh...uh...nothing Mr. robinson."

He eyed me for a while and nodded and continued teaching the lesson. I sighed lightly in relief. 

The bell rang and I grabbed my bag and headed towards the door when suddenly it was blocked. And jack was now standing there, before me, blocking the door.

"Hey cupcake." he smirked.

"Do you not get it?"

he scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Do you not get you're a fine piece of ass?"

"Excuse me?"

"Not just yet, love."

I rolled my eyes and all of a sudden i'm being pushed up against the wall and I feel jack's hot breath on my neck. Why is the teacher not here? I felt his lips trace kisses down my neck.

"J-Jack" I moaned out

No.

No. 

I'm not supposed to be enjoying this.

Although it feels so right.

It took all of my strength to push him off me.

"What the hell man?"

"I'm not fucking gay, jack."

And with that I headed towards the door once again, but I felt someone pull on my wrist. I turned to see jack, he pulled me closer to him and set his hands on my waste.

"Not so fast, sexy lexy."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"You're so fucking cheesy."

he smirked once again, 

"J-Jack, seriously stop. I'm not gay. Why can't you just leave me alone?"

"cause, you're a fine piece of ass. And no one just let's a fine piece of ass go out on it's own. I want to make you mine, alex."

Wow, he actually used my name.

"Over my dead body." I spat.

"Hey hey, calm your tits babe." He leaned in closer to my face, our lips were only inches apart, and well, you can guess what hapepened next.

I punched him in the fucking face.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"I said I'm not fucking gay. Fuck off jack"  he grabbed his cheek and in pain, but then smirked.

I'd punch that damn smirk off him if I could.

But he'd probably fight back this time, he's way taller than me.

"Feisty...I like it." 

I scoffed and made my way towards the door when jack once again pulled on my wrist.

He walked closer to me and kissed the back of my neck softly, and whispered something in my ear.

"I'll see you tomorrow, love."

His hot breath sent chills down my spine. 

I pulled away from his grip and stormed out of the classroom, surprised at what just happened.