Reflections.

*Jack's P.O.V*

"I don't know, I kind of like him." He said.

What?

He, likes me? Why am I getting butterflies in my stomach? I've never actually liked anyone, ever since josh, I stopped myself from falling in love. 

I used to be like alex, shy, hidden, scared to come out, afraid.

"Yeah well don't get too attached." Rian joked. 

"I-I-I have to go to the bathroom. I'll um- i'll see you guys in a few."

I pushed passed everyone and made my way to the restrooms, it was empty, which was pretty weird but I was glad it was. 

I stared at myself in the mirror and I wanted to punch myself. Images of Josh and I ran through my head. I slammed my hands on the sink and tears started rolling down my cheeks. 

What's going on? I've never liked anyone, I can't like anyone. I can't love anyone. I've played around with some guys, why can't I do it with alex. I sat on the floor and started crying as the thoughts of josh drowned me. I heard footsteps coming and I got up and ran to the sink but before I could someone pulled on my arm. I knew it was alex, I didn't make eye contact. I didn't want him to see me crying. No one had ever seen me cry. Ever.

"Jack. Look at me." 

I didn't want to. I can't look at him. 

"Jack. Face me." He said seriously. 

I hesitantly turned my head to face him. His shoulders slumped and he sighed.

"What do you want?" I snapped.

"I wanted to know what was wrong with you. You were acting weird, and it seems like I was the only one who noticed, or cared."

He was right. He was the only one who noticed, and cared. 

"Is it true?" I asked

"Is what true?"

"Is it true that you actually like me?"

"Y-Yeah...is there something wrong with that?"

"Yeah. I like you too."

"And that's bad how?"

"I haven't liked anyone ever since josh. I can't like anyone. I can't love anyone. I won't. I forgot what it's like to actually feel loved, for someone to actually care for you. I kind of just sleep around and flirt with guys like it's whatever. Because it is. But I don't know why I can't do that with you, it's like you're different or something." I said in frustration. 

"What happened with you and josh..?"

"Josh was the person I actually loved. He made me feel happy, I actually looked forward to life, he made me feel wanted, he made me feel worth it, he made me feel loved. We were together for 3 years when he decided that he wanted to have sex. I said I wasn't sure if I was ready and we fought about it, in the end he just raped me and left."

"That must've been pretty tough, jacky." 

"Yeah...it was."

Suddenly, he wrapped his arms around me and I hesitantly wrapped my arms around his waist. 

"You don't have to like me. You don't have to love me. I don't care. No one is pushing you. You can take your time. Just know, that I would never do that to you. I wouldn't even think about taking advantage of you. You're a strong person."

I felt relief. Like all the weight had been lifted off my shoulders. He lifted his head up and whiped the tears that were streaming down my cheek and kissed me.

"We should get going. Rian and zack are probably waiting impatiently."

I nodded and walked back outside, there stood rian and zack leaning on the wall.

"What took you guys so long? Was jack masturbating again? Damn it jack!" Rian said.

"Yeah, but I helped him out though." He turned to me and winked.

"I hope you guys didn't bang too hard." zack said.

"You're stupid." I said.

After that alex and I walked to my house, holding hands.

~

We reached my house and I noticed my mom's car wasn't here. I opened the door and walked in, alex started looking around. I pushed him up against the wall and started kissing and nibbling his neck. 

"J-Jack" He moaned out.

I picked him up bridal style and set him on the couch, I sat on his lap and kissed him passionately. I slid my hands up his shirt and took it off. I started rubbing his crotch and he moaned into the kiss. I leaned closer to him and kissed him a bit harder. I unbuttoned his jeans and slid them down, along with this boxers. He was now completely naked in front of me. Before I could touch him, he flipped me over so now he was on top of me. He started kissing me and pulling my shirt off. His hands wandered around my chest. I started pumping his length and he gasped, he started letting out short breaths and moaning my name loudly. He started unbuttoning my jeans and pulled them down along with my boxers. We were both now completely naked. He sat on my lap and wrapped his legs around my bare waist. I continued pumping his length, he let out quick short breaths that got faster and faster. I leaned down a bit and put his whole length into my mouth, I started bobbing my head up and down until his legs were shaking and he was screaming my name. I brushed my tongue along the tip and his legs were shaking uncontrolabally, I bobbed my head up and down faster until he came in my mouth. I swallowed it all quickly and lifted my head up, he kissed me and pushed his tongue into my mouth.

He started pumping my length very slowly and I groaned in frustration. He pumped a little bit faster but it was still slow. I moaned and kissed him harder, he started pumping at a normal pace and started rubbing my thigh. He pumped faster and I started letting out short breaths, I gasped and moaned a bit louder. He got on his knees and wrapped his mouth around my length and took my whole length into his mouth, he bobbed his head up and down faster than before and brushed his tongue around the tip every time he went down. I started thrusting into his mouth, he made a choking noise but I didn't care, that somehow turned me on, he got used to it and bobbed his head up and down faster. By now, my legs her shaking and I was close, I dug my nails into his bare back and I let out very quick short breaths and moaned louder than ever before when I finally reached my peak. I came in his mouth and he swallowed it all, he lifted his head up and wrapped his legs around my waist, he kissed me again passionately, our tongues danced together. We pulled away and just stared at each other, and when I looked into his eyes, I knew he was going to be different. 

I just didn't wanna face it.