Breaking walls

*Alex's P.O.V*

It's been a week since me and jack actually talked. I would text him everyday and the conversation would end quickly. Sometimes i'd attempt talking to him in person, while switching classes, passing notes, after school. I'd always ask him 'What's wrong?' or 'Are you okay?' or 'Did I do something wrong?' but he'd only shake his head to all of the questions. He was ignoring me. And I had no idea why. I guess you can say I was angry, and desperate. I mean, i'm starting to fall in love with him and he's ignoring me. He would flirt with me and then we'd end up in bed naked the next day. He got my hopes up for nothing. And I fucking hate that. I started walking down the hallway to my next class, but I stopped when I saw jack's friends. Rian and zack. Maybe they know what's up with jack.

"Hey." I said, i'm still kind of shy, i'm pretty much a wallflower. And I hate it. 

"Oh hey alex, what's up?" Rian grinned.

"I wanted to ask you a question." I looked at the ground and started playing with the hem of my shirt. 

"Ask away." Zack said.

"Do either of you know what's up with jack? He's been ignoring me and i'm kind of mad at him." I blurted out.

"Oh, well uh we don't know. But we can try and talk to him, to see if he can tell us what's up. We'll tell you if he says anything okay?" Rian said sympathetically. I nodded and smiled. I started walking to my next class, while thinking of reasons jack could be ignoring me.

Maybe he didn't like the hand jobs or blow jobs I gave him?

Maybe I said something that really hurt him?

Maybe when I saw him cry he thought I saw him as a weak person.

Maybe he saw me as a weak person and decided I wasn't worth his time?

My thoughts were interrupted when I bumped into someone. 

"I'm sor- oh." I was surprised, I was about to apologize to the person I bumped into, but then I noticed it was jack. I felt anger, I wanted to scream at him. But I knew he wouldn't listen. I frowned and pushed past him. But then he grabbed my wrist. I turned to face him, he looked tired, worried maybe.

"What's wrong?" He said.

What's wrong? What's wrong?! I don't know, maybe you've been ignoring me, and making me feel like shit. Oh! maybe it's that you haven't told ME what's wrong when I asked you in the first place. He ignores me for a week and then asks me what's wrong? Are you shitting me? I was staring at him the whole time these thoughts past through my head.

"Alex are you okay?" He said.

"Fuck off." I spat and pulled my wrist away from his grip and started walking to my next class.

~

I opened the door to my house and walked in. My mom was home. 

"Hey love, how was school?" She said as she made dinner. I sighed in frustration.

"Fine." I muttered.

"It sure doesn't sound like it was." She said

"Just a lot of homework." I lied.

"Alright, well, dinner will be ready in 2 hours." She said. I nodded and walked up to my room. As soon as I closed the door my phone vibrated. I took it out of my pocket and answered it. 

"Hello?"

"Hey alex, it's rian. Can you come over?" 

"Uh, why?" I asked. 

"I....have something to show you." He said nervously.

"Okay, what's your address?" I asked. He told me his address and I nodded even though he couldn't see me. Idiot.

"Okay, i'll be there in 5." I said and hung up. I walked out of my bedroom and down to the kitchen.

"Mom, i'm gonna be at a friends house." I said as I reached for the door knob.

"Okay, i'll call you when dinner is ready." She smiled and I nodded as I walked out of the house.

~

I reached rian's front door and knocked on the door firmly. Zack answered the door.

"Hey man, come in!" He said. I smiled and walked in. Rian was on the couch watching tv. He turned around and noticed me. AN/: (Omfg senpai noticed hiiiim.)

"Alex! I needed to show you this poster that's in my room, it's pretty cool." He grinned.

"So you made me come over so you can show me a poster?" I said in disbelief. He nodded and smiled. 

"Nice." I said and highfived him as we walked to his room. He opened the door and I saw jack sitting in a corner, looking bored and annoyed. His head snapped up and his eyes widened. Soon I was pushed into the room and rian shut the door. I turned around quickly and attempted opening the door but it was locked. I slammed my fist on the door. 

"Rian, get me the fuck out of here!" I yelled.

"I'm not letting either of you out until you guys explain what's going on and make up!" Rian yelled back. I kicked the door in anger and turned around and sat on the ground. This wasn't fair. Jack was the one who was ignoring me. He should be apologizing. He should be explaining.

"I thought you'd be vulnerable to know what's going on, I just thought you'd be one of those guys does cute coupley things to find out what's up, I thought you'd be easy." He said, looking at the ground.

"Yeah well, you obviously know nothing about me, i'm like a fucking maze and it's impossible to find the exit.." I muttered.

"So why are you mad?" He looked up at me. I stared at him in disbelief. My eyes widening a bit. 

"Why?! Why?! Realy?! Are you serious?! are you really that fucking stupid? You ask ME what's wrong today, i've been asking you what's wrong everyday. You've been ignoring me! You've been pushing me away! And suddenly you want to walk back into my life after trying to find your way out?! You made me feel like pure shit, you made me think I did something wrong. But no, it's just you. I don't play any fucking bullshit jack. You either tell me what's wrong or we're done. I'm not saying we're a thing because I don't think we are, even though I want us to be a thing. I'm talking about our friendship. I care about you deeply, but you can't just expect me to act all cutsie just to find out what's up." I shouted. I felt furious. Jack just sat there, in shock. I ran my hand through my hair and sighed in frustration. 

"This isn't fair jack. I can't be the only one who's trying to save this. If you're gonna give up on me, fine. But tell me, don't ignore me. It's impossible to be the only one who's trying." I said, as my eyes welled up with tears. I felt hot tears stream down my cheeks. I knew jack was staring at me. He's never seen me cry. I stood up and slammed on the door. 

"Rian! let me out!" I said in a shakey voice, it was obvious I was crying. I felt someone's arms snake around my waist. I turned around and faced jack our faces were inches apart. 

"I just don't wanna get too attached to you, because you're so amazing. You're what I aspire to be. You're what I want. And I think I may be falling in love with you." He confessed. He looked hurt. I looked into his eyes. I cupped his face and kissed his lips, they were so sweet, I missed them.

"I-I'm sorry." He said. I smiled sweetly and nodded. We both smiled at each other. It was comfortable until I slapped him, he looked at me in shock and grabbed his cheek.

"DON'T FUCKING IGNORE ME AGAIN. IF YOU DO I SWEAR I WILL TRACK YOU DOWN AND I'LL LOCK OURSELVES IN A ROOM UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG AND WE FIX IT. DON'T IGNORE ME AGAIN YOU FUCKING IDIOT." I yelled. He nodded quickly. 

"Good. Rian! we're ready!" I smiled. Rian opened the door and I walked out with jack behind me.

"Why does jack have a red hand print on his right cheek?" Zack questioned.

"Because he's a fucking idiot." I smiled sweetly. 

"But he's my idiot." I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek. 

"You're insane." He grinned.

"I know." I smiled. I linked my hand in his. I've never been happier.