No means No.

*Jack's P.O.V*

I sighed as alex walked out of the classroom. 

The sound of him moaning my name totally turned me on. I groaned in frustration. I went to my next class where I literally just stared at alex, he seemed so uneasy and tense. I loved it. I stared him down the whole period, he would take quick glances of me to see if I was still staring, and indeed I was. After a few minutes the bell rang and we had to go to lunch. 

A group of my friends stood in the wall way, and alex walked past them. I saw that they were pointing at him and laughing. I had the perfect idea, I chuckled silently to myself and ran over to alex making sure he didn't hear my footsteps.

As soon as I reached him, I run even faster and slapped his ass. Then I stood in front of him and smiled sweetly. I looked over at my group of friends who were on the floor laughing. I looked back at alex's face who looked like he was so shocked, but extremely mad. 

"JACK. I'M NOT FUCKING GAY. AND I WILL NEVER GO OUT WITH YOU. EVER." He shouted

"Heeey cupcake, chill"

"Do you not fucking get it jack?! I'm not fucking gay."

"Do you really think I give a shit. I understand you just met me, but c'mon." 

he looked unsure of something and he started looking at the floor.

"Well lexy, I have to get to lunch. I'll see you there, maybe?" I smirked and gave him a quick peck on the lips and walked downstairs to the lunchroom. I could hear my friends cheering me on for what I just did. I laughed lightly and sat in front of Rian and Zack. They looked pissed off.

"Is someone on their period?"

they both rolled their eyes.

"I'll take that as a yes then."

"No jack, you should really leave the poor kid alone." zack said

"Poor kid? Who the-"

"Alex" rian said.

"You really think i'm gonna give up on him? Do you not see how cute and attractive he is?"

They both scoffed.

I looked over at alex who was sitting at a table alone with his headphones in, I didn't even notice he walked in. Lisa, the popular slutty bitch, sat in front of him and started flirting with him. I frowned and got up from my seat, not until zack pulled on my wrist.

"Jack? What are you doing? He's fucking straight, leave him be."

"So were the rest, I know what i'm doing." I snatched my wrist away from his grip and made my way to the table.

I walked over to lisa and tapped her shoulder. She turned around and frowned.

"Excuse you." I said, soon the whole lunch room was silent.

"What?" she said in the bitchiest tone i've ever heard

"I see you're not that bright, love. I fucking said, excuse you."

She rolled her eyes and sighed then got up from her seat and walked away. Then, the lunch room was back to its regular gossiping. I sat in front of alex and grinned.

"Hey there, sexy lexy."

"Uh, hey."

I played with his thin fingers and he suddenly tensed up

"What's up, love?"

"N-Nothing."

"That's a lie."