27. Temptation 2

(...Today)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'She is quite a beautiful girl though.' Femi thinks to himself. He does not want to touch her or anything. He only intends to stand here, stare at her for a while and then leave. 'There's no harm in that, is there?' he wonders. But he starts to fear that Uju might wake up and catch him lurking in the shadows. What on earth would he say then? In fact, what is he even doing here right now? 'This is insane!!!' he avers within himself. 'This girl has done no wrong. She does not deserve whatever THIS is.' His mind keeps running around in circles.

After a while, he starts to reassure himself, 'Calm down.'
'What's the worry about anyway?' he wonders. 'I have not done anything yet. I don't even plan on doing anything in particular. I'm just staring. Of course, I would never go that far.' Or would he?
Femi begins to move closer to Uju's bed while slowly stimulating himself. It is almost a subconscious act.
'Maybe just a little touch' he then says to himself. 'All I'm going to do is feel her skin; nothing more.' Her skin is starting to look more appealing to his atrocious eyes. Femi has always had a fondness for Uju. He had always seen her as the daughter he never had. It wasn't until a few weeks ago, that he began to see her as a woman and peer at her body in ways that a father should not. He knows that he should not be doing this. But for some reason, he does not stop himself. So extending his arm forward, he gently raises up a portion of her blanket.
Meanwhile, Uju is still fast asleep. She had always been a very sensitive sleeper. But nowadays, both school work and all seem to be wearing her out so terribly, that she is barely ever able to open her eyes until morning. Right now, she is almost snoring. And besides, she has never had any reason to feel unsafe in this house. All her nights here have been blissful. Not to mention, the softness of the mattress and pillow in her bedroom, which is a delight she is yet to get over. "Thank you Lord, for granting me such a kind family. It could've been much worse." prayed Uju every night, before going to bed. Little did she know what was in store for her.

With fiercely ravenous eyes, Femi keeps on examining her. He had thought that after getting a proper glimpse of her skin, he would be satisfied. But right now, he feels even more aroused. And as he holds onto the edges of Uju's blanket, she starts to turn as though slightly discomforted, but nonetheless remains in deep slumber. Like an experienced night marauder, Femi quickly throws open the blanket to the side while she turns. This action is so synchronous with her movement, that even the most sensitive sleeper would not notice. Or perhaps Uju was never a sensitive sleeper at all. What does it matter now anyway?
Femi knows for sure that once he touches her skin, she will rouse rapidly. Therefore, he decides to stop and go no further. The last thing he wants is for her to start screaming for help, as though he were some kind of monster or rapist. So he drops Uju's blanket and begins to touch himself even more, in a bid to quell his tension. But to his utter dismay, the tension only increases; ten fold, in fact.

How far Femi has fallen!

There was a time when he would have never even dreamt of doing what he is doing right now. 'What has come over me?' he wonders while shuddering queerly. His body has taken control of his mind; of his senses. And like a speedy car without brakes, he is headed for doom. He knows that he should not be doing this, especially here. And he does not feel like he wants to do this to his family, or to Uju. This is insane. 'Damn Amara, for turning me into such a beast! This is all her fault!!' he tells himself. Even while webbed in the strings of carnal pleasure, under his breath, he keeps cursing the day he met Amara; the woman who frustrated him into such perversion. Boiling streams of sweat keep trickling down his exposed chest and back, as he shivers and whimpers uncontrollably, whilst stroking fervently to his heart's content.