Chapter 9 ~ Rachel is Back

There a minute of silence and we just stared at each other. He was supposed to say something when someone called out.

'Hey babe!' It was Ally. Kissing his cheek. I am sorry for Olivia. 'Who this?' She was staring at me.

'Hi Ally! Long time no see.' I waved.

'Who are you? Why do you know my name? Are you a spy?' She asked.

'I'm Betty Abrams, We've been friends for a short time. And no I am not a spy. I am a student.' I smiled. And Ally screamed my eardrums are going to break. Trevor covered her mouth and she calmed down.

'You're... You're not Betty. She's dead' She said shakingly.

'Oh, well, that's just a myth.' I tilted my head 'you okay? You look like you have seen a ghost.'

'I have.' Ally said completely white and Trevor is really red. They're like they've been splashed by a paint.

'Ally. What's taking you so long?' It was Olivia looking at Ally, complaining. But Ally was looking at me so Olivia turned her head and looked at me. And she turned green like a goblin. Just kidding, she turned white as well.

I don't know how to cut of the awkward silence so I turned around and ran for my life.

'WAIT!' The three of them shouted.

'What?' I asked. Walking towards them again.

'Is it really you?' Trevor said. 'You're dead'

'Dead is not so much a good compliment. Why don't you just accept the fact that I am alive?' I said.

'No, we can't accept that fact.' Olivia said her color turning back.

'Fine. Then consider me as a "ghost"' I turned around and they did stop me but I walked away until I reached my lovely home.

~~~~~~At homeee~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Hey mother.' I kissed my mom on the cheek.

'Why mother?' She asked as she chopped the carrots.

'I just want to. (I laughed awkwardly.) Hey dad.' I kissed him on the cheek and it's kind of a miracle but he is watching TV.

'Hey.' He said. It's kind of weird because they should be stucking their noses on their paperwork. Maybe because they want more attention from me. How sweet!

'I'm gonna go up---' The doorbell rang. My heartbeat was seriously so fast and so loud.

'I'll get it.' My mom offered. I was about to go up, when I heard a familiar voice.

'Good afternoon Mrs. Abrams is  Betty here?' It was Rachel. After ditching me for so many years she'd come back?

'Yes.... Yes come in.' I can see my mom is also in total shock. 'Betty! Rachel's here'

Okay I am right. Rachel is back. Why did she come home? I was in the middle of the stairs then I went down.

'Hey.' I said. She was in shock.

'You've grown up. You've changed' Rachel smiled.

'Thanks.' I looked at her. She was wearing a floral dress and she her skin color is paler, her hair is still red, her eyes is still red. She was still RED. 'You still looked the same.'

She giggled. 'So, why are back home?' I asked.

'I'll tell when the time is right. Anyways, I am so sorry I left you and Olivia. I needed to go.' She apologized.

I should forgive her.  After all, her parents forced her to go. 'It's.. It's fine.' I said then I quickly hugged her. I missed her.

'So how are you? How's Olivia?' She asked.

'I'm fine. I got hit by a bus. Olivia's ummmm. Fine? I guess.'

'You got hit by a bus? Are you okay?' So I told her what happened to me. And I told her how Olivia got into the popular group.

'Oh. I hope you're okay now.' She said

'I'm fine RED.' I smiled. Then her phone beeped. She looked at it and stood up.

'I gotta go. I'll visit again soon. Goodbye Blue!' She said.

'Bye!' I hugged her and she left.

'How are you?' My mom went in the living room handing me fried carrots.

'I'm good.' I munched out the carrots.

'Do you wanna watch a movie with dad?' She asked. This is the first time we are doing something together.

'Yes.' I stood up and watched a horror movie and a RomCom movie. It was fun not until tonight.

I went on Facebook and there were alot of friend requests. I went to search for Rachel's account. When I found her account I looked at her posts. And I saw a post that says:

"Please pray fo Rachel. She have lung cancer."

And that's when my world flipped.