Chapter 11 ~ Splash That Slurpee

Next up. Miranda Jeoffrey. Miranda is like a goth girl but when you talk to her. She is really nice. She made me cookies last year.

"Miranda" I called.

"Let me guess, you want me for revenge. To Olivia Dawson perhaps?" she said

"Wha? how?" I asked. Is she a pyschic or something?

"Charlie told me?" Are they friends?

Miranda must have seem my confused face "He's my boyfriend" whoa. Didn't see that coming.

"Heh. well guess what? He is also on our team!" I smiled.

"I'm in. Let's take that bitch down." Miranda smirked.

....

Basically, I didn't got another ally but I guess four is enough.

"Hokay. So I have a plan that will humiliate Olivia Dawson that will take down her image. Her popularity, boyfriend-s, friends and many more."

"So what is it?" Sarah asked.

"THE SLURPEE PRANK" I idiotically waving my hands in the air.

This is the first time I'm being social. I'm usually clubbable so I am excited.

"What? Ooh no!" Cameron stammered.

"why? why not?" I am really confused why they don't want this plan.

"I AM CERTAINLY NOT DOOOHING THIS. THAT BITCH FIRE MY HOUSE OOH AND WE ARE ONLY GONNA SPLASH SLURPEE ON HER?" Cameron screamed.

I was speechless. She was right. But I need to fight my own reason.

"Well, it will humiliate her infront of the crowd so it will lessen her protection since if we are going to do it. She'll just be part of the crowd. No one will be her knight in shining armor" I explained. But all of them blinked.

"you see, when she gets humiliated, she is not being watched or protected so you." pointing my finger at Cameron "Can do whatever you want to do with Olivia."

Cameron seemed satisfied so she agreed. We were planning on how to do it. I forgot to tell you that we are inside an empty classroom.

The door opened. We forgot to lock it. When it opened hoping that it wasn't a teacher or Olivia.

We closed our eyes and used our ears for hearing. We heard kissing.

I opened my eyes and saw Trevor and Ally making out.

My heart dropped.

They stopped kissing when they saw us. Then they saw me.

"Let's get another room" Ally said touching Trevor's chest.

Trevor was still looking at me. I was still looking at him.

They left.

My heart dropped again. Trying not to cry. Asking myself why bother crying?

You do NOT like him Betty.

But there is this urging feeling that there is something itching in my heart that there is something true about him.

But when I saw them kiss. There is like a glass inside my heart that shattered.

"betty?" Charlie said

"huh?" I snapped back into reality

"Are you alright? you were crying for about 5 minutes" Sarah said with worried eyed.

I have been crying? that's when i felt salty water touch my lips.

I wiped them. Just like my love for Trevor. Gone.

"I'm fine. It's just the contact lenses are swelling up." I said.

They all seemed satisfied. "so we do it?" Charlie said

"we do it." I said. Then we started working.

HEY GUYAAAAS. DO NOT WORRY THIS IS NO THE END OF THE CHAPTER THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THIS WILL BE OLIVIA'S POV. (EVEN THOUGH IT'S BETTY'S DIARY) BUT I WILL EXPLAIN LATER. ENJOY!

OLIVIA'S POV

God, why is everybody staring at me? I mean, they stare me with envy but tthey stare at me right now like something is on my face.

I just rolled my eyes. I guess they're jealous of my beauty that they can't achieve.

"Omg girl! why is there a 'I'm a bitch whore' sign on your bag and your dress?" My friend or should I say follower said.

Wait. What?

I looked at my Louis Vuitton limited edition bag and there is a sign that says: spoiled whore.

I looked ar my Italian made dress at the back it says: I'm a bitch whore.

I screamed.

Betty.

But i need to change first i started running to my locker finally I reached.

Alot of people were surrounding me.

Ugh stop envying me right now!

I opened my locker as I felt a wet liquid on my whole body.

Shit Slurpee.

"Aaaaaah!" I looked at my ruined dress. My ruined bag. Everything.

I felt someone coming.

Betty. And a girl, A guy who i called a loser, The girl i burnt her house down. Totes awesome btw! and a goth girl. Who is this people?

"YOU PLASTIC SURGERY BITCH! YOU WANT TO FIT IN! SO YOU BECAME PLASTIC!" I shouted with rage.

"At least, I have a reason that i NEED surgery. Did you have a reason?"

"I didn't got plastic surgery." I said

"Oh. So you really have natural fakeness."

Then I heard laughing. More and more. I covered my ears and ran through the exit.

==========

Heeeeyaaaa!

Been a loooong time since I haven't updated but Happy New Year guyss.

So anyways, I made Olivia a POV because if I did Betty's then you wouldn't feel the revenge. So yeaaaah.

Trevor and Ally nooooo!

Haha. Anyway, (again) sorry for not updating because it has been pretty hectic so mmhmm.

Watch Taken 3 I am so excited for it!

Follow me on Twittah:

@Ihlaurente

Hope you guys have a lovely day!

See ya! :)