CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE ━ WE'RE QUEEN, REI.

(𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊.) 𝖜𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓, 𝖗𝖊𝖎.

) 𝖜𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓, 𝖗𝖊𝖎

!

"Happy birthday, Reina!" Reina placed a pillow on her head, hoping to block out the voice that was waking her up. "Reina, come on. You're 23!"

"Let me fall asleep to my abyss," Reina groaned out, feeling the side of her bed dip from the weight of the person sitting there.

"Don't worry boys," she heard Roger's voice tell the band as he reached down to pet her hair. She swatted him away, whining. "Come on, Rei. Wake up. We got you cake and your family is coming later. We also have a surprise for you."

"Ooh, I love surprises," Reina mumbled, sitting up as she rubbed eyes. She brought her blanket closer to her mouth, knowing that she has morning breath. "What is it?"

"Can't tell you until later, princess," Roger snorted as the nickname slipped his mouth. Reina glared at him and he grinned at her. He leaned in, hugging her tightly. "Happy birthday."

"Thanks Roger," she thanked before he pulled away and let the band engulf her in a hug. "What time is it either way?"

"10:37 am," Brian answered, looking at the clock on top of her bed. "Your family is coming at 1."

"Well," Reina stretched, "Let me get ready and I'll head out to clean and make breakfast. This house is messy as hell because of this one right here."

Roger nodded before he stared at the girl with furrowed eyebrows.

"I don't do a mess," Roger argued. Reina raised an eyebrow at him, crossing her arms. He sighed. "Fine. It's not my fault, though."

"Yes, it is," Reina argued back. "But, anyway, get out. I'm going to get ready. Please don't clean. I'm going to clean. Just because it's my birthday, doesn't mean you have to do everything for me."

The band looked at each other.

"Fine."

"Thank you."

She stood up, Roger's eyes on her. Roger looked at her and the boys seemed to notice this. Noticing their stares, Roger looked at them with a confused expression. He squinted his eyes at them.

"Stop it," he mouthed. The boys all nodded, looking away with smiles on their faces.

"Well," Reina turned around. "I won't take long."