Chapter thirteen

Maya's POV
After the game which the leafs won, Steph and I went down to the changing rooms to wait for the guys. I was speaking to Steph as I felt my feet lift from the ground, Steph laughed as she gave Mitch a hug. I was placed back on the ground and I turned around to see Will. I gave him a hug and stepped back to see Auston also standing there. I gave him a hug and congratulated him.

Will stood by my side and began talking to our little group. I felt my shoulder being shoved away from Will as someone replaced me. I saw Steph give the person a dirty glance as I looked to who it was.

"So Will, how about we head back home?" Eliza smirked towards him and then glared at me.

"El" He said turning to face her. "I'm going to stay with these guys for a bit"

"Fine" She muttered flicking her hair and walking away.

"What a bitch" Steph laughed as our attention returned back to the group.

"Hey" William said. "She is my girlfriend you know"

Mitch looked towards me as I looked down, and I saw the lightbulb moment in his head. He kept looking towards me with a shocked look on his face. I watched as he nudged Auston and nodded towards me. As soon as he realised what he was on about a look of realisation appeared on his face.

"So what do you all want to do now" Will asked oblivious to what the guys were doing.

"Lets leave the arena for starters" Steph suggested. "Then we could go out for a couple of drinks"

I was about to agree when I realised that I had school early tomorrow.

"Guys I wish I could but I have school tomorrow"

I watched as everyone's faces fell.

"Hey I'll take you back" Will said. "You guys can go back to mine and Kaps if you want"

"I think we'll head back home" Mitch said as Auston and Steph nodded in agreement.

I stepped towards Auston and gave him a hug. I once again said congratulations and moved on to Mitch. I gave him a hug as he whispered something in my ear. I agreed to text him later and gave him a final hug. I turned to Steph and gave her a massive hug.

"I'm so glad I finally met you"

"Me too" She agreed. "Make sure to text me to arrange something"

"Of course" I agreed and gave her one last hug.

"Ready to go?" Will asked.

I nodded and began walking towards the exit with Will. As we arrived at his car he opened the door for me.

"Such a gentleman" I laughed as I stepped in. I grabbed the AUX cord and plugged my phone in, natural by imagine dragons came on and I began singing along. Will laughed at me as he began the drive to my apartment.

After 15 minutes of driving we arrived at mine. Will reached over and hugged me as I gathered my things up.

"I'll see you soon" I said as I stepped out of the car.