Chapter two

Williams POV
"So what do you think?"

"Huh, oh right yeah I think it is a great idea" I replied. I knew what she wanted and I thought it was too soon but I wanted to be with her and for that to happen I have to do everything she wants.

"That's great. We can start house hunting soon! I can't wait. We can have our own pool, extra bedrooms for guests, oh and don't forget a room for the dog..." She started to ramble on about the necessary things for the house.

Memories started to flood my mind of all, the amazing memories I had with a certain brown hair girl.

No. I need to forget her I am in a happy relationship.

"Eliza, do you really think it is a necessary to have a room just for your shoes?" I questioned really not seeing the point. I did understand having a small cupboard under the stairs for them but she wanted a full sized room.

"Well I suppose not but I think that we should get a big house because I can see a big future for the two of us, well as long as you forget about that Maya girl. You have been moping ever since you stopped texting her"

" I'm sorry I will forget her now. You are the one for me Eliza. I love you"

"I love you too"

I leaned forward and kissed her gently as I got up. Training started soon and it was the beginning of a new season. I needed to be the best I had ever been.

"I will see you after the game, yeah"
She smiled "Of course I wouldn't miss it for the world"

I was walking through the park with my headphones in. It helped me get ready before games. As I was reaching the exit of the park I felt someone walk into me. I looked down to see a pair of beautiful eyes. Her brown hair was flowing beautifully down her back.

I felt my hand extend out to help her up and she looked directly into my eyes. I recognised her from somewhere she was so beautiful. I apologised and she spoke back to me. Her voice was so angelic.

That's when I realised who it was.
The girl I fell in love with.

"Maya?"