chapter nineteen

Maya's POV

"Wait a minute!" Casey shouted earning a few weird glares from the people sat around us. We were sat in the dining area of the Eaton centre, catching up on the days that we hadn't seen each other. We were also with Steph and Sydney, having a shopping trip before I had to go home and get ready for my date.

"You're telling me the William Nylander asked you out on a date?" she asked me.

If this is how she reacted about him asking me out on a date I don't know how she would react when I say we kissed.

"Yes he did" I replied. "oh and we kissed in the middle of the ice" I said casually.

Her mouth formed an o shape before she squealed. "Our little Maya is falling in love"

"I don't know about you but I think we should go shopping for Maya's date." Sydney suggested.

"Hell yeah" Steph nodded as she finished off her drink.

"Let's go!" Casey shouted, slightly quieter than before.

We walked to the closest shop and began looking for the perfect outfit for tonight. It was the last night Will was free before his road trip so we had to get our date in as quickly as possible. He was going to be gone for 2 weeks and we both didn't want to wait that long. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and I pulled it out to see it was a text from Will. My face lit up as I opened it and read what it said.

Willy💗
Not long now beautiful, make sure you wrap up warm it's going to be cold tonight, I can't wait to see you xx

Maya💕
Shall I just wear joggers and a hoodie, that would keep me warm xx

Maya💕
Kidding, of course I'm going to wear something more dressy than that xx

Willy 💗
Even if you did wear your joggers you would still be the most beautiful person in the room. You look stunning whatever you wear xx

Maya💕
Willl stop making me blush, I have to explain this to Casey and Sydney now xx

Willy💗
You know you love it, I'll pick you up at 7 xx

Maya💕
I can't wait xx

I smiled and put my phone back into my pocket.

"What was all that about?" Casey asked with a grin on her face.

"Huh?" I said still in my daydream about my date tonight.

"It's not normal for people to smile that much as they are texting unless it's someone who means a lot to them or someone who they love" Sydney explained.

"Oh" I said blushing more, "It was Will talking about tonight"

"I knew it" Casey shouted.

"shhh" I said quietly "you do know we are going to keep it on the down low for a while if it goes well"

Finally after shopping for what felt like forever we found the perfect outfit, after paying, which was a lot more than I wanted to spend on it we left the mall and we went back to my apartment. I put the bag with my clothes in on my bed and got into the shower. I quickly washed my hair before I heard a banging on the door.

"You better hurry your ass up in there, you've got to be getting ready soon" Steph shouted.

I sighed and turned off the running water and wrapped myself in a towel that I kept on the radiator. I stepped out of the bathroom to see all three of my best friends stood around the bed. Casey with hair curlers and a hair dryer in her hand, Steph with the make up brushes and Sydney with the outfit in her hand. She quickly shoved it towards me and they all turned around allowing me to get changed. When I told them they could all turn back around they smiled at me as they all took it in turns to compliment how I looked. However that didn't last long as they all quickly hurried me into the chair they had prepared.