Part 1

Character profile

Name: Jung Y/N (Cousin of Jung Hoseok)    Age: 17(nearly 18). Very popular at her old school but not so much with the guys. Never really that interested in guys, and is very confident.

Y/N P.O.V

The first day of a new School, A city school and I'm not really a city type of girl to be honest. My Eomma suggested that I go to the same school as my cousin which I think is a good idea so I accepted because my cousin is really nice and we don't get to see him often. But then I realised that he goes to the biggest school in Seoul which is bad for a country girl like me who grew up in a tiny village in the countryside.  So I am Fucked.

As I drew closer to the school, my stomach began to tighten and my nerves sky rocketed. 'First days are always the worst' I told myself which wasn't very good motivation. This was also the first time I ever had to wear a uniform too which was bad but I am pulling it off (picture of what y/n is wearing) I walked too the school entrance and everyone was staring at me which made me even more nervous. I quickly speed walked into the school and to the headmasters office which my Eomma said he'd be expecting me. As I walked through the hall guys and girls looked at me and started whispering  to each other which made me even more uncomfortable. I was about to open the headmasters office when a boy ran in to me and I fell into the lockers beside me.

???"OH!!, I'm so sorry"

 The guy said turning around and noticing me on the floor rubbing my head after it had been smashed against it.

"It's okay, I'm fine" I replied standing back up. I scanned him from head to toe and his brown innocent eyes where locked on mine.

???" You must be new here, I'm Jungkook , Nice to meet you" He said taking my hand and shaking it.   

I shook his hand and smiled,

"I'm Jung Y/N,  it's nice to meet you Jungkook" I replied smiling. He smiled back and opened the door for me like such a gentlemen. 

"Thank you." I said walk through the door and turning to him. He smiled.

 JK"I'll cya around Y/n." He replied

"Cya around Jungkook." I answered turning around and walking into the headmasters office. I saw an empty desk and two seats in-front of it , the room was empty and quiet so I decided to sit on one of the chairs and waited. The door suddenly open and a tall hooded guy walked in. My mind stopped and I scanned him from top to bottom. His presents made me stiffen and nervous. His dark eyes shifted to look into mine.

???" Hey ,do you have a problem or something?" He asked which snapped me back to reality. I looked away.

"Urmmmmm No I don't have a problem, Do you have a problem?" I asked not knowing what to say back. As I said that he walked out and left me in the room by myself again.