Part 8

I froze as the arms circled my waist pulling me closer, I pulled myself away and turned around and I was face to face with him

I froze as the arms circled my waist pulling me closer, I pulled myself away and turned around and I was face to face with him. My face expression changed into a surprised one as I looked into his eyes.

Tae"Hey beautiful, need some help?" he asks as I push him off and stepped backwards

"Nope I'm good thanks, I can help myself" I replied coldly trying to get out of this situation. I turned away from them both and looked at my phone to check the time It was getting later by the minute and I had to wake up in the morning and check on my Auntie because she asked me to help her with a job at the club for a special event.

"I have to go anyway, I need to be up in the morning for work" I said walking towards the door.

Tae"YAH! you can't go alone, I'll walk you home" he said rushing up to me. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay fine, but don't annoy me please"I huffed walking out the building with him following behind me. We started walking.

Tae P.O.V

I knew there was something wrong with her, She suddenly started acting weirder than usual and I can't help but think of the first day we talked and I went round her house and that guy turned up and she turned so weak which I'd never thought I'd see her like that. I definitely don't like seeing her like that because it breaks my heart to see her like that, a scary weak girl which isn't her true self.

Tae"Hey are you ok-"

Y/n"I'm fine, if I wasn't then it wouldn't have anything to do with you and wouldn't be any of your business"she cut me off coldly.

I could understand that she had to act that way because I could sense that we where being watched constantly all the time. She was being watched from a far and I could sense her uneasiness, All I wanted to do was to make her feel safe but we couldn't make any wrong moves or she might get hurt and I don't want that.

Tae"I know whats going on, You're being followed by that sick guys spy's"I whispered in her ear. I could hear her heartbeat rise.

 Y/n"I'm sorry, but I have to deal with this mess on my own and I can't afford to drag anyone else into my mess"She replies in the same tone I did. I stopped in my tracks to get her attention which worked because as soon as she noticed which wasn't long after.

Y/N P.O.V

I turned around to face him because he had stopped and I was too scared to walk the rest of the way home.

"Tae, what is it, I don't want to talk about it if that's what this is about?"I asked bluntly which killed me because I didn't want to do. I walked up to him and took hold of his wrist.

"Come on I have to get home fast before they find me."I say in paranoia. I feel his eyes burn through me as Tae stands in front of me. Tae doesn't say anything which scares me .

"Tae come on, What's the matter?"I ask in confusion.

~~~Time skip~~~

I was standing behind the bar drying some glasses and all I could think of was Tae and how weird he acted, He walked me home in complete silence and now here at work.

???"Hey Y/n what's got you so down"A person said from the other side of the bar. I turn and look towards who said it. It was Eun-bi, she walked up to me and sat right in front of me.

"Oh, Hi Eun-bi"I replied placing the dried glasses back on the shelf and turning back to her. She gives me the look because I haven't answered her question.

Eun-bi"It couldn't be because of Taehyung?"she asks and I sigh giving up.

"I'm trying to push him away because my Appa's murderer was and still is obsessed with me and he has all these people after me and they will kill Tae if I get close to him. He only allows me to have friends and that's it" I explain pouring her a drink

Eun-bi"Ah, that's a massive problem"She says as I hand her the drink. I look around and there is only me behind the bar because everyone is delivering drinks to tables.

"I don't know how I'll be able to face him tomorrow at school"I answered going to refill the whine barrel under the bar. It took me a little while because it was so heavy. When I stood back up she smiled at me.

"What?"I asked as her smile didn't fade.

She started giggling and shaking her head as music started playing on stage.

Eun-Bi"I can just tell that if this whole thing blew over and the guy was killed or something you wouldn't hesitate to climb Taehyung like a tree"She said bursting in a fit of laughter. I felt my cheeks burn red so I hid my face with my hands as she laughs even more.

Eun-Bi "That's proved my point" She says as soft music begins to play which catches my attention. I walk out of the bar and walk around the corner and see Jin at a piano which surprises me. I stop and close my eyes and sway to the music until a hand is placed on my shoulder and I jump.

"Eun-Bi, I swear if you scare me like that again I-" I said turning around to find no one there. I turn back around to find Jimin standing right in front of me.

"Oh, It's you"I said rolling my eyes as he chuckled.

Jimin"Did I scare you babe"He answered and I scoffed.

"What do you want?"I asked walking away back to behind the bar finding Eun-bi and Jin talking to each other .

Eun-Bi"I see you've found your little friend"she says then bursting in a fit of laughter yet again.

"Aish~ That's not funny Eun-Bi"I answered as the three of them started laughing at my reaction. I crossed my arms pouring them all a drink.

"So Jin what brings you and that pabo here?"I asked  and Jin started laughing again as Jimin showed a offended look putting his left hand on his heart as well as his mouth being wide open. I turned around to grab a glass.

???"Jimin if you have your mouth that wide open you're going to catch flies."